Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Are Smart Phones and Social Media the biggest exponential threats to the human race? - Page 3 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Are Smart Phones and Social Media the biggest exponential threats to the human race?

C8RKH

Downing naming his band 'KK's Priest' really says it all...

I'm sure there were heated arguments, and endless debates on social media from fans of both sides. Not leading to anything, one should just enjoy the music, no matter who's playing or under what name (and we're back on topic, sort of).

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

An old schoolmate has a free house a few miles from here that a bunch of us frequent.  He's an ardent CAMRA veteran with a fascinating range of ales changing every week, old wooden floor, spit & sawdust, and a hardline no-mobile policy.  It's bad form to put a mobile on the bar or a table, and woe betide anyone making/taking a call whilst in there.  Damned refreshing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

An old schoolmate has a free house a few miles from here that a bunch of us frequent.  He's an ardent CAMRA veteran with a fascinating range of ales changing every week, old wooden floor, spit & sawdust, and a hardline no-mobile policy.  It's bad form to put a mobile on the bar or a table, and woe betide anyone making/taking a call whilst in there.  Damned refreshing.

Having visited said establishment on a couple of occasions, I concur.

Margate Exotics.

I was hooked as soon as I read 'fascinating range of ales' 😉 

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Escape said:

I was hooked as soon as I read 'fascinating range of ales' 😉 

Ditto

• Like 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

• Gold FFM

At what, I have no recollection.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.