Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 36 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Hi Chris,

I tried to add my 2003 V8 to the spreadsheet but it appears I have no rights/permissions to do so.  Could someone add it to the spreadsheet with the necessary permissions?  Here's the information:

8/5/21  

SCCDC08283HA10524

V8

Chrome Orange

Magnolia interior

Bogle

Bill

Valparaiso, IN

USA

1 of 8 in Chrome Orange last body style / 1 of 2 with Magnolia interior (other is 2004 V8 FE) / All others Black Interior

Edited by bogle

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes - all added fine. You need to ensure that you change the Viewing dropdown to Editing, otherwise you are read only.

Someone added the lines where the date is ZZZZZZ - and they don't feature in this thread, so it is difficult to reconcile them with anything. I've moved your entry up to the threaded ones.

Can you try again @bogle

Thank you Chris!

I see it in there now.  Guess I forgot about editing mode somehow.

Bill

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• 1 month later...

Congrats Dan on your Esprit purchase!

• 1 month later...

Instead of merely using your Christian name, I believe this will work best if you include your forum name. In this manner, if someone buys your automobile in ten years, they may get in touch with you for information. Wouldn't that be helpful in some way?

Your Lotus Esprit's VIN was SCCDA08283HC10521, which can be broken down into the following components: the manufacturer's identification code (SCC=UK manufacturer, Lotus Cars Ltd.), the engine type (D=918, 3.5 litre V8 twin turbo), the restraint system (A=3 point seat belts), the vehicle type (082=Esprit Turbo), the check digit (08), the model year (3=2003), the assembly plant (H=He (0521).

9 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Done! 

Check the first post 👍

Marvellous!

but (and it may be a problem with me rather than anything else!) when i try to access it I get a message  saying the spreadsheet has been deleted. 
(accessing from an iPhone)

I got the same message from Google sheets: "Sorry, the file that you've requested has been deleted."

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I've got the UpToDate one in an excel spreadsheet - click here - last updated 1/11/22

bugger - someone has sorted it into a strange order, and the problem is with an editable link the sort is immediately saved, so this is now a read only link I'll try to catch up with the entries into the thread shortly.

I've restored the file back to that as at 2/11/22 - includes bogle & Chris Onelevenr cars, no changes after that and still to enter cars entered after 11/03/18 (page 33 - so not many missing).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've updated the link in the first post of this topic again, no idea why Google keeps removing it from Drive but that's Chris's version so thank you very much Chris. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hello all. I updated the register back in Nov with my entry but I gather it got corrupted after that and I see it lost my update. I'm not sure whether I should attempt to update it again or whether there is a 'master owner' but the details are:

Line 367 on the register - updated info:

78100540G S2 1978

HMA 8T  - Red now with brown interior - recently ground up restored. Owned by Phil Jones since 2016 (was Paul Baxter per the register). Car lives in Cardiff.

Cheers

• Like 1

Just been through the 1/11/22 list.  

My 7705 0228H. My red, cream leather interior, AC7 7705 13768 listing appears twice at 343 and 507.  South Salem, Westchester, NY.

My other S1 does not appear to be on the list.  7703 0207H.  White, tartan interior.  AC7 7703 13563.

On 01/01/2023 at 15:25, Dan Pantages said:

1990 Turbo Esprit SE

VIN - SCCFC20B2LHF6532  Engine # LP910 9001 26888  Gearbox # 001734

Lotus New Racing Green (A65) trim Gold / Leather

Special Mention: 3rd out of 4 US 1990 Esprit Turbo SE in L.N.R.G. with gold trim.  For Canada there was one 1990 in the same color / trim.

Esprit.thumb.jpg.905e239b3b631d813d9fe720bae17100.jpg

Hi Dan, car looks great!  I was the previous owner to the man you bought it off.  I also have the original certificate of provenance from Andy Graham before he retired, I’d like to get that to you, PM me if you want to get in touch.

Jeff 

• Like 2

On 04/04/2023 at 16:22, Bibs said:

It's been going since 2008 so I'm sure much of the info is out of date in terms of current owners, but it's better than not having any reference at all. 

Yup, the main details don't usually change (says the bloke who changed his interior colour:rolleyes:), so that information is definitely useful. It's important to keep a record of Esprit production along with the salient details and VIN where possible. But I'm not sure whether owner's names and locations are actually necessary for the project.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.