Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 152 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Novel, but sad to see this happen to a DeLorean

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

This is entirely over-the-top in its profanity, so I'm not going to embed it here, but in short, some sorority house leader wrote an email to her "sisters" tearing them apart for basic lack of team spirit. It's gone a bit viral because so many other people, like the actor Michael Shannon, have done readings of it. His is the best and it's here. Make sure the kids aren't around if you watch it. But it is Oscar-worthy. I assume the reason they edited it in to so many clips was because he couldn't keep a straight face.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Air gun target!!!!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Bibs - please, please write the first review...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

It's not a picture or video (unless you use your minds) but is anyone interested in hearing about the hilarious time I body-slammed Henry Kissinger and the absurd results that followed?

post-6978-0-67560300-1367739977.jpg

Much funnier than than when I get elbowed in the ribs by Jackie Onassis, told her to F herself, was chastised by her bodyguard, and told his mama to F herself. too.

Anyway, funnier than that. Lemme know.

Edited by Moxie

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

null-3.jpg

In a weird way that makes sense. The lines have degraded to the extreme, a firm put a trench in for something (cable/ pipe etc) it's unreasonable to expect them to replace the lines that have simply powdered away but if they didn't  replace the lines on the few inches they dug up the local council would complaint it wasn't their call to make.

• Gold FFM

Done Simon. :D

Glad to be able to assist.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

As kids, we used to go to the Sutton Park stage of the RAC rally and this really brought back memories of hearing the cars in the forests long before you saw them. Brilliant.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein