Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 189 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spectacular

http://youtu.be/zlfDGe4hlAs

http://youtu.be/3WOluVIPVu0

volcano4_3277663b.jpg

• Like 2

Obviously waiting for Ernie..."the fastest milkman in the West"....(!)

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

11182124_996133907083568_630257023345186
  • Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

38-23042015092413.PNG

Jockey Blake Shinn was caught with his pants down at Canterbury on Thursday as he bared all when finishing second - thanks to a wardrobe malfunction.

Shinn was riding Miss Royale for trainer Chris Waller in the Hyland Race Colours Plate when the unexpected happened.

The elastic in Shinn's pants broke and the hoop was left to cross the line in second place with his bum on show.

Defender won the race for Tommy Berry, while ironically Modesty was the horse trailing behind Shinn in third with Hugh Bowman getting the best (or worst) view.

“The elastic went during the race, but I had to keep going,” Shinn told reporters afterwards.

“I usually come here and stay focused in search of winners. People wouldn’t know I’m that cheeky,” 

Winning jockey Berry added: “What a great race to win. It meant I was the only one that didn’t have to stare at Blake’s arse the whole way up the straight.”
  • Like 1

• Gold FFM

Those antennae guys are different people aren't they? :respect:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Being a radio amateur (ham) I have a use for an antenna, but mine is managed with feet firmly on terra firma  (a wire antenna put up by casting fishing line with a weight into the trees to later haul up ropes and in turn the wire). No need for an aircraft warning lamp.

Nope, none of that 1500 foot stuff, I still talk 'round the world   ;)

Edited by comem47

2014 Plumbers of the Year…

FINALISTS:

4b770040-7b59-4ac7-9115-f60b4c5b0e29.jpg

&%$@#---- very good reason for not putting the toilet paper on the roll.

3894bd5b-8941-461e-b182-e1695fe2c7b1.jpg

Hmmmmm…

0f914538-1f07-4018-9c7b-63793218ec55.jpg

Should have measured twice!

7880e04d-096b-4400-9996-05a619eef959.jpg

Apparently, you don’t want anyone seeing your face, but everything else is okay?

0cbe6c4c-850b-426d-8443-36988eed1866.jpg

The oak seat is a nice touch, though.

1dbbfea7-623e-4381-a3a9-00adbd08e557.jpg

And the purpose for the door is?

78a9a5ac-9577-4edb-8720-f7e938434890.jpg

This stall is for people that have arms like an Orangutan.

b5a4f9fb-a73a-4bba-96b0-0c509f9a415b.jpg

This would be the “half bath” noted in the real estate listing?

9881d59b-6b11-4a2a-b16b-307dbcc2f7b4.jpg

Very Classy! And, only three steps to the throne when you’re in a hurry!

f384a487-4e68-44e0-8498-9b5c009ccb57.jpg

How does this even get past the planning phase? I guess you have to pee in your buddy's back pocket if you are not first.

And now drum roll please…

AND THE PLUMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO:

e73fd367-9789-4c7d-80bf-6ff111252c49.jpg

Absolutely brilliant…
  • Like 2

• Gold FFM

Crikey - think I might be reversing at a higher speed than the camera guy.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Going for the leap- bike switch wildness by Pat Laughlin, aka Big Daddy, on the mini- mega ramp in China.

Posted by

DIG BMX Magazine

on Monday, 4 May 2015

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Persona Synthetics.

This is quite cool little viral marketing advert. The ad below is currently running on Channel 4 and appears to be based on a style of futuristic vision we've seen many times at the movies.

It's nothing more than an advert for a TV show called Humans. Which, if you view the trailer, is the usual formulaic stuff about everyday robots going a bit screwy.