Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photos! - Page 3 - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photos!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to put the record straight Kimbers, my pink freind....

I did not 'blag' my way in as you charmingly put it in your 'criminal' parlance as I contributed to the event with the purchase of two genuine tickets from Bibs. :P :

Perhaps you may be referring to my 'losing my sense of direction and becoming disoriented ' as I passed the main gates in Potash Lane.

In advancing years one has the tendency to return to places for sentimental reasons and I am sure that I had entered the Hethel site through those very main gates before and could vaguely remember that this was the way to all things central to the events of the day.

I did explain where I wanted to get to , park/display to two very nice security gentlemen on bicycles and managed to take a circuitous rout to the LEF area whereupon we abandoned the vehicle PDQ before questions were asked and sauntered off whistleing 'Dixie' just before being 'apprehended' by MJK ! ;)

Lovely day out. Missed the crowds and the jams on the A11 by going to Norwich and attacking Hethel from the jungle in the East.

See you at the next one !!

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

The traffic hold up was a tad annoying, but not as annoying as the so called "bar staff" at the hotel who did not have a bloody clue. It's one thing to have to loosen ones belt and "bend over"for a beer, but to be treated like sh1t and ignored for 20 mins whilst doing the latter was real bad customer relations. Nice beer though!! ;)

2034.jpg

Woah.....

Graham mate.... Do you realise what you were doing...??

Only joking Louise you looked the part.... ;)

Missing you both this year, wish I could have made it so I could see you and you could have met Lisa properly...!

Next time I guess

Simon

Chunky Lover

I must admit to being suprised to see you in front of Bibs Martyn. I naturally assumed he was lapping you..... :)

Looks like I missed all the fun on the track at Snetterton. With Louise Driving it must have been carnage! :P

I'm joking..... ;)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Like a complete muppet, I hadn't brought my licence to Snett. It didn't take much to persuade Louise to chauffeur me round. (she's got one of these new fangled photocard licences)

Apparently, she wanted to go a lot faster, but the bloke in the black car kept getting his lines all wrong and was slowing the pack up. ;)

The flames only come when I'm slowing down, next time get oot tha way :)

Yes but I was slowing down so you could catch up :lol::):)

I was impresed how well the convoy stayed together this time and it was great fun all the way to Dunston. It seems much better when everyone gets a chance to move through the convoy, which doesn't happen when the front runners go off like a rat up a drain pipe and never slow down as the smallest bit of traffic means there's no chance of anyone further back catching up again. Well done to everyone in the convoy for making it work so well ;)

Martyn :P

Well here are my pics, click on the links..........

At Hethel, And The Convoy In

At The Barbecue

Dunstan Hall Car Park Sat Before The Barbecue

The Morning After At Dunstan Hall

At Snetterton On The Monday

Additionally as the Evora was displayed on a rotating stand, I put my camera on continuous shot and snapped away as it rotated. So here's the Evora shown at a variety of angles, if anyone wants to have a look.

Lotus Evora Through 360 Degrees

Some personal favourites......

Kimbers leading us in

IMG_8558.jpg

One of the Bond Cars

IMG_8573.jpg

Red Devil landing

IMG_8609.jpg

MJK meets the Red Devils after landing

IMG_8619.jpg

And raising the banner

IMG_8630.jpg

Essex cars in formation

IMG_8666.jpg

LEF do the barbecue

IMG_8433.jpg

Esprits on a parade lap of Snetterton (pic courtesy of Laura).

IMG_0471.jpg

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

• Gold FFM

Evora ready for the paint shop.

5.jpg

Crash test Evora.

69.jpg

I even got lucky and wangled a sit in this one!

71.jpg

Barrie's Essex - Can never have too many pictures of Essex cars.

45.jpg

GKP after forgetting to bring some staff away with him.

DSC00019.jpg

Jukka's V8 along side mine - the first time they've been reaquainted since coming off the production line back in 96 (one vin plate inbetween them)

DSC00020.jpg

MJK arriving at the BBQ in a rare colour Elise

82.jpg

I did say 'smile' honest!

79.jpg

Cliffe introducing himself to Dan

64.jpg

Took me about 2 minutes to get into this bobsleigh when stationary. I was told my time need to improve before ready for the Cresta run.

62.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I like this one. Maybe we should all stand to attention for MJK in future! :scared:

IMG_8619.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

just a bid off topic: would the driver of this *flux compensator* BILD0347.JPG powered GT-3 car (license plate ' ...spy')

and that underside BILD0351.JPG

be so nice to introduce (or pm) Tim ( that's *s_pri*) in what ever happened with his exhaust system !?

we quite like it ( :scared: no matter if it is legal over here, or not...)

BILD0348.JPG

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Great pics guys, really gutted i couldn't make it, stuck here in New York til next week so a week late for me. I'm due a visit to the factory sometime soon, so hopefully with some arm twisting Glenn will be able to show us the Evora.

Looked like a really good day, pleased they had so many people attend.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

There are some pics :no Not so goods, but pics anyway

Clicky

Excellent photos, Jukka :dizzy:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein