Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 7 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Instead of hooning around with Chris in his lurvlee new car, we get to take Trev's engine out today - yaaaaay! :P

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

My wife got up with the kids this morning, allowing me to regain my deficit sleep. And today, doing nothing. Just waddling around in the house doing nothing, watching the snow quietly fluffing down.....

lo.jpg

This way to ship models! http://www.modelship...user-index.html

AELLEF_Esprit_27.jpg

Is it made of wood??????? I admire that have bought a real one, soft top, a man's car!!!!!!!!!!! A certain KGB agent may deride the fact it is without wing! Congrats

No Roger, It's not one of them thar wooden ones.... but neither is it tinny, nor a lumberjack. Lots of carbonic fibre bits stuck around the place though.

It appears to be KGB-immune too.

CIMG4497.jpg

... and when the petrol runs out (or I can't afford to buy any more, which I suspect will happen first), I can just hoist the sail and slip into eco-friendly mode

CIMG4494.jpg

I'm still grinning like a loon today too....

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

• Gold FFM

Chris, what would make me happy - nay, laugh like a drain - is your admission that you actually washed a car today...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Chris,

I'm jealous, that is a fantastic looking car. Wish I had been in a position to buy it myself but there are a couple of guys helping me out and I owe them big :wub: . I will do a little sun dance for you.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Chris, what would make me happy - nay, laugh like a drain - is your admission that you actually washed a car today...

Sorry, you'll have to continue being unhappy... but, having replaced the screen washer pump today and realigned the washer jets, it needs a wash 'cos I've transferred a whole bunch of dirt onto the valance. Don't hold your breath over this washing business as it will probably only lead to an early demise.

Wish I had been in a position to buy it myself

Trev, on a selfish note, I now realise that you would have shattered a dream.... but I guess I wouldn't have realised that, if you had got it. Please keep dancing, I could do with a few nice days to get used to it. :wub:

<br />

In practice, there is!

My mistake, it does have a wing, (I think you should take it off)</SPAN>

OK... now where did I leave that crowbar?

<br />

In practice, there is!

Remove the wing and die, Wookie. The Antares 5 Astrotrack Circuit Sanctioning Authority's wing preservation stormtrooper unit will take great umbrage if such action is taken. Our reach is far, and we know where you live. :wub:

(Chris, that is the coolest car I've seen in ages! I can count on less than one finger the number of Marcos models I've spotted in the US--only in pics. Congratulations and enjoy!) :yes:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Back to the thread...........what made me happy is just the faintest whiff of a possibility that I may have found a new car.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Gotta love those Opiate based pain killers!!

However, Zydol does have some (what am I saying...many) side effects!

Disturbances of the gut such as diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain

Dizziness

Drowsiness

Headache

Sweating

Awareness of your heartbeat (palpitations)

Increased heart rate (tachycardia)

A drop in blood pressure that occurs when going from lying down to sitting or standing, which results in dizziness and lightheadedness (postural hypotension)

Skin reactions such as rash and itch

Blurred vision

Dry mouth

False perceptions of things that are not really there (hallucinations).....[Cool]

Nightmares

Confusion

Changes in mood

Slow, shallow breathing (respiratory depression)

Muscle weakness

Difficulty passing urine

The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. [Holy Crap! Could there be any more??????]

So basically half of the side effects men have most of the time anyway...i.e. Honey my mouth is dry I have to go down the pub...

Stop me and buy one!!

Haha, look whats on the same page......obviously Ian was doing 20mph and the other one 70......

Stop me and buy one!!

Its a loverly day and I'm off to cut the grass :blush:

The novelty wears off after a few weeks but this is the first cut of the year so I'm excited about burning around on the tractor :)

Something you'll have to get used to doing Laura :)

<_<

Chunky Lover