Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 104 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Waves of envy rising over the middle of France.....!!

Still, I have managed to cudgel the aged laptop back to functionality...lost all me "favourites" but they were getting clogged up anyway; getting all three email accounts back was a major triumph. And the banking stuff, as I had to move money today....without fail....and I managed it. Three cheers for Alain at Charmes Nautiques, the hire cruiser base in Briare; he lent me a laptop to get everything in trim again. He's due a bottle of Bowmore....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

5 hours ago, Stuart Monument said:

This arrived today. image.jpeg

Wow! If it'll stick to a wall that well, just imagine what it'll do on the track.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

12 hours ago, Stuart Monument said:

Posted on my phone and the orientation is the correct way! Must be different on a desktop.

I completely understand, Stuart. It's almost a crapshoot which way a directly sent mobile phone pic will show up in a post. I've had to "rotate" more than a few first, when grabbed for posting from the "my pictures" file if I sent the shot to a laptop as an intermediate step. Several have had to be fully righted from upside down!:lol:

Now be a good boy and comply with His Immenseness's request for more pics!

Very nice. Thanks for the pics. It's a type I know nothing about, but I couldn't help but notice that the Europa shrouded in black (I'd recognize those front turn signals bulges, bumper bolts and chin spoiler anywhere, regardless of the incognito effect :)) trying to nudge the 61 out the door.

And it looks like the little guy is getting some firsthand racing instruction.:thumbup: Move over Verstappen, here I come!

• Like 1

The motor isn't  to FF spec, that's for sure!! 

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Sat on the decking with a lovely cup of tea. Looking at my beautiful view, listening to the birds, experiencing the stillness as the sun rises over the hill, the whispy clouds dispersing and the sky turning a beautfil bright blue. Got a free day so contemplating where to go in the Evora. No where I need to be. No time deadlines. Think I'll just go and start her up and just drive - no set route, no restrictions. Just driving and burning hydrocarbons just because I can. :thumbsup::driving:

Enjoy what is a beautiful looking day everyone.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Andy, we are about to do the same. 1 Evora and 2 M100's. Going the old coast road from near Peterhead. All unclassified roads. Should be fun.

• Like 2

Today finished my Wife's never end home improvements.  In the last 12 months we've had a new front porch (£15k), new central heating and radiators (15k), new solid oak flooring everywhere, another double door into the garden, new furniture (her choices!).  That's on top of an  extension (30k) and a conservatory a few years back.  The whole thing has driven me round the bend.

So finally some peace . . .

• Gold FFM

Sounds like upstairs needs painting, the fence and shed painted and that attic needs sorting......

fourth rail bridge mate - fourth rail bridge

• Like 1

Only here once

Well I told her a few months ago she's paying for everything else in the house and she has, the flooring /  double doors etc.  She even put a curtain pole up today!  I refused.

Here's a picture I took of her yesterday:

1443279732221_zpsawuuwgpc.jpg

• Like 1

My wife does all our decorating.

She has repainted all three bedrooms over the summer, after the downstairs last summer :)

• Like 1