Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 170 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Weather looks to be quite good for this weekend into Monday holiday (Indigenous Peoples Day -formerly Columbus Day)  (I know should be Vikings day).

Anyway going camping with the wife and grandson on the shores of Lake Ontario in the VW camper van for the last outing of the year.

Other areas of the country having various catastrophes , be it fire ,blizzard, or flood we count ourselves fortunate.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I think the second photo is after the winner was announced. 

3 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Greta Thunberg didn't win the Nobel Prize.....best she's all like...................
Image result for greta thunberg pulling faces

And possibly even........

Image result for greta thunberg pulling faces

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Without wishing to piss off my neighbours too much, Japan going through to the knock out stages of the Rugby World Cup made me very happy.

The Scotland coach just pissed me off with his whinging that the Typhoon was going to be the reason (if the game was cancelled) that Scotland got knocked out. No it wasn't - it was the fact that you had played shite in the matches you had and had not done the job early to get yourselves through. Don't blame the Typhoon, blame your own teams performance for the matches played up to that point.... It felt like a karma moment to be honest.

Bit like England the other night in the football, shite performance, did not put the game away, woefully inadequate so lost and now needing a further win to guarantee to get through.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 2 weeks later...

New Lease car arrived this morning Mazda 6 Saloon. Very nice too - so should now have issue free driving for the next couple of years in comparison to my previous Peugeot.

y4mnuuoaNhB58sHuFTsLrvsm8CVC9xn3wsk0-mrt

Also see the What made you UNHAPPY today" thread :)

On 29/10/2019 at 19:30, C8RKH said:

Spent the evening drinking sparkly, with the missus, in a sea side restaurant, watching a lovely sunset in 30 degree heat as we celebrated 25 years of bitching, bickering and cohabitation. 😁

And no, we weren't in Peters Fish Factory in Margate!

And I’ll bet you weren’t in Scotland, either!

Margate Exotics.

3 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

And I’ll bet you weren’t in Scotland, either!

Too bloody right. 2058 miles East from my house in Perthshire. 25c temperature difference from yesterday to today!  Arghhhh....  Planning trip to South Africa in Jan to get warm again now...

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

My new roof, minus its rubbish aftermarket sunroof. ✌️

6C85F7DC-8BE4-4BEA-8055-8A8DFADEC7F7.jpeg

1FC20FD2-52A3-4E81-9DE3-B3E8527B7BC5.png

5928ECE1-B5AB-4742-A1FE-EF5CA465F9BB.png

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

This. About time rules were enforced

D4E96DC2-31D0-4370-BCDB-997A0FB52789.jpeg

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Well, you could have gone for this to avoid congestion charges.

image.png

Didn't fancy looking like pre chopped fugu......lol

Postman pat had a better looking set of wheels

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

On 05/11/2019 at 13:29, theelanman said:

well sort of......

T5_R-DESIGN plus.jpg

:P:lol:

Have you gone for pulse AWD?  I have the S90 saloon pulse AWD R Design as my daily. Bloody lovely place to be on long drives and the ability to precondition the car to my desired temp, plus turn on heated seats and wheel and deice all from my phone from anywhere is just priceless.

Great fun in the car park when you switch all on remotely when someone is walking past. Had one guy spend 5 minutes wondering how an empty car had started and everything. He even tried the locked doors...

Great cars....

The small print.