Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 183 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

That can be done and not too invasive / hard, for instance wider "kissing gates" to facilitate wheel chair access would work well. It's 2020 so inclusivity especially for people who are already struggling with their needs should be encouraged.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

Maybe you should go the whole hog and get some wheelchair- accessible toilets while you’re at it?

Don't, our new place has a wetroom downstairs with one of them Japanese squirty squirty up the bum toilets. Best room in the house when we moved in but the cost is legendary in our cul de sac - £5K just for the frigging bog apparently. The builders drilled the grab handles in the grout lines. 4 screw holes and I have to replace 7 60x30 tiles :wallbash:.

• Haha 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

2 hours ago, DaveC72 said:

I was invited but in these COVID times a 1000 mile round trip did not seem appropriate. Hope you have a great time. Very jealous :)

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

e595e21d-b658-4210-8480-283ec2017b5a.jpgLittle Princess Trust

Little Princess Trust

We provide wigs to children with cancer to restore their confidence and identity.

betsy.jpg

Just a quick update. Betsy had her hair cut today and she ended up with over £12000 in sponsorship, which is enough to make 2 wigs for children with cancer. Can I just say a very big thank you to all who sponsored her. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dan E said:

This should be on the unhappy thread but I am on the @Sparky drinking course so can’t be arsed. Does anyone else notice that everyone is driving at 25mph at the moment. 

Presumably there are different courses in ascending levels to suit all abilities?

I, 2, 3, 4, C8RKH, and The Bibs as the gold standard.

Margate Exotics.

Yeah, and @Bibs ain't even married so what's his bloody excuse?  Talk about self indulgence....

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Having a weak (working at Stocks tomorrow), but very smug G&T in the garden.  There are those that know why, and I ain't spilling the beans.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Sparky said:

Having a weak (working at Stocks tomorrow), but very smug G&T in the garden.  There are those that know why, and I ain't spilling the beans.

I have noticed this drinking course doesn’t have many rules. I have been on it since March, it goes something like this 

1. send text, “are we drinking today”

2. “ yes” 

3. “What time”

4.  “I am on my third” 

one of the best courses I have ever been on and so far it’s free 

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

In fact, it's payment in arrears, annually.  Accounts are preparing your invoice as we speak.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

In the last 2 days I have worked on a TE, an S4, a TVR Tuscan, a TVR Griffith 500 and a DeLorean.  Shedloads of fun. 😁

• Gold FFM

Tuscan had a cooling issue - maybe resolved and being test-driven for a few days.

Griffith needed exhaust work - done but other stuff found so will return maybe next week.

TE - C service.

S4 - minor exhaust leak, oil change.

DeLorean cold start issue - think I've sussed it and awaiting parts.

Amazing what you can do when properly incentivised...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely car Sue, looks superb. Not jealous at all. No really. I'm not. Honest. :)

• Haha 2

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Made me happy and really smile and chuckle.

Been out for a meal tonight with the missus - 19 years anniversary - get home to find Danny has managed to find an Indian Uber eats that delivers out to us in the sticks from worcester (12miles away!) for him and his girlfriend. Missus wasn’t impressed - we had plenty in apparently. 

the Apple sure don’t fall far from the tree 🤣DB4E54D1-8234-46CC-BD38-D2B6E02DD60A.jpeg.c8a4a083dce378eb1060fcd51e5ee7a6.jpeg

• Haha 1

Only here once