Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 41 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Happy I got my rallycross car all ready for the season with new decals and chip guard, new oversized wheels and tires....perhaps the rims should be painted red?

1991 Alto Works

resizalto-1.jpg

p

I'm afraid that rear spoiler may induce too much understeer. :thumbsup:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Can we have some pics of the Bugatti, sounds like a fun project.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Can we have some pics of the Bugatti, sounds like a fun project.

Just a cheap VW kit car, but its a blast to drive and gets a look from most. Total investment $7000 Canadian

Bugattikit.jpg

227Bugattitype35B.jpg

p

Went to the Jurassic coast today with my big bro and 2 nephews.

Glorious day, slightly sunned and we found a plethora of goodies!

I found some ammonites, belemnites and two very muddy children who genuinely enjoyed their seaside bath.

Bloody marvellous!

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg

Our Lotus driving season started today :rolleyes:

post-2215-0-20689400-1302454316_thumb.jp

post-2215-0-27288200-1302454375_thumb.jp

Still lot of snow, but dry roads and sunny day.

Car seems to be ok after 5 months sleep.

Up at 7am for the GP, great race, the right chap one. Spent the afternoon in the garden, nothing to strenuous just pottering about. Out in the Liz for a good drive late afternoon, that put a smile on my face, back for a few glasses on dodgy plonk. That's what made me happy today! :thumbsup:

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

Happy to see Renault where they should be in the results and good to see Team Lotus actually lapping within a second now of the big teams. Likewise the result was good...just needed button to secure that 3rd to make it perfect!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Just finished work,the sun is out and its hot,the sun roof is off the esprit,just had a new quick silver exhaust fitted from Dave aka Changes,going to give the car a good bending down the Tamworth bypass and listern to the sweet nosie it makes on full thrap :thumbsup::shuriken:

After almost a month, Not driveing the Esprit becuase some upgrade made and today quick and short drive with new dampers/spring etc...

it's nice to driveing the Esprit again ! :thumbsup:

Indeedy! Even hung over I lay in the garden till it went, then did a whole afternoon of gardening! Still warm and sunny and in middle of cooking a lovely Beef Stroganof!

Like you say Laura, lovely lovely day!....and its only April!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Just back off our latest trip (worked hard all night) and looking forward to several days of true downtime, starting tomorrow - our first breather since last November.

And, for once, the weather is on our side!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Had the Matra equivalent of Gerald Turner come to our home yesterday to do a modification on the previously pathetic handbrake and then a full service. I am always in awe of anyone who can use the right tools in the right way and turn a reasonably well running rare old car into a much sweeter machine. Thanks Roy.

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

I'm going to be a daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun is shining and everything is rignt in thispart of the world.

Twitter @radioRedwards

• Gold FFM

Congratulations Mark :D :D :D

Who?

Make the most of all that Esprit time while you can (and not forgetting your Espritless mate) ;)

Fun times ahead.

:)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Congrats Rick.....so Ian has already got first dibs on the S4s then ....thought as much! :lol:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Third consecutive day out flying my R/C wing. Only minor accidents so far... things are gradually improving. Unfortunately the imminent arrival of a house guest is going to mean no more flying 'till next weekend. Still, at least that means I won't crash it for a week!

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!