Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Random Images....... - Page 11 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Random Images.......

nello

Hi Barrie

I bought the car 7 months ago.My Esprit S4 (in very good condition must go for this one)This money i invest to this Essex.All the parts (Suspensions,hoses,pipes,gear linkage,wheel refurbish,paint work......cost a lot) i am a mechanic so i can do the most work to myself.The last 7 months i worked hard to this project (my last one :))

Its great to see another Essex being looked after properly.

Whats going on with the interior? Has it faded or is that just the way the picture was taken?

You should start your own restoration thread, I'm sure there are many of us who would be interested in your progress.

:) 

It's getting there......

The interior have no cracks.I let it original.Only the roof section which is not leather will be made new at this time.The car has a new paint now in original A16 of course.The old clear coat was gone.The original Stickers and Stripes will be reproduced in a factory near to me.This cost me a lot of money :o

• Like 1

Chuffed to see another Essex saved.  Never mind the stickers that are expensive, everything seems to be on an Essex,   rare as hens teeth and will never be a problem to sell on as nearly everyone wants one.Definitely an esprit model to throw money at to make nice and enjoy and at the same time you can be sure you will never loose money on it .

Not most peoples reason for owning an esprit regarding its future sale price but must be a warm feeling to own a rare model and not worry about overspend !

Lovely car and look forward to more pictures of these unicorn horns !

• Like 1

A

Modern Essex :lol:

A605A508-D759-4EE7-912A-B27144660031_zps

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

24 minutes ago, LOTUSMAN33 said:

I don't dislike it as looks like a good job, just a shame to see an Essex repainted being quite rare. I agree with Mike and believe I have seen it before? ?

Dave :) 

Dave...you could always finish yours off with a similar theme.......:cry: Mayve not then!:P

IMG_3508.JPG

• Like 1

On 12.11.2016 at 14:45, Gotti said:

Hello all!

I'm new here on the Forum!

I'm the owner of Essex LHD Vin:SCC082910AHH10306 (006) The car was standing for the last 30 years.Now i restore the car.I hope i can get some help for two missing parts which i can't find anywere (Lid Engine bay and side panel LH 1/4)

Heres a pic 

20160430_194923.jpg

Just for the records, his first name is Gottfried, not "Holler" 

Serwas Gottfried.

Nice to have you on here as well ;-)  !

Georg

• Like 1

Nice find Gottfried - I had that car on my Essex list but not confirmed as being badged 006 LHD. It was marked as LCI (Lotus Cars Int?) for Austria though........

Interesting Steering wheel? Strange how the Red has faded so much though.

Where did you get that shot of 013 Steve? As Mike says - theres a drawing of an Esprit in the John Simister Supercars book with that exact paint and graphics - wonder what thats all about then?

I had 013 down as possibly being in Monte Carlo at some point?