Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Random Images....... - Page 36 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Random Images.......

nello

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 04/07/2022 at 23:03, Jack Stone said:

Scans of a couple of my old prints from Club Lotus meet at Donington in around 1996 or 1997

Essex-Esprit-CL-Donnington-c1996-2t.jpg

Essex-Esprit-CL-Donnington-c1996-1t.jpg

Great that the word GOODYEAR stands the same on both wheels 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 01/11/2022 at 12:40, Jbjbjb said:

Which Number?

Difficult to see but could be "039" which is the non-original number applied to one of the LHD Essex cars

Edited by Jack Stone

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Any time any place any where 😉

DK6A5448a.jpg

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

1 hour ago, TpupNomad said:

If anyone ever hears of a LHD Essex car for sale please let me know!

they would be not cheap!!!

The Power of TOWIE - Lime Pictures - Great stories, brilliantly told

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!