Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread! - Page 11 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread!

5 hours ago, Iome said:

This is already a month old photo. And just a every day life photo from a shopping mall parking lot. But I like it how Elite stands next to more ordinary cars like Mondeo or Leon here. :) Happy new year everybody!  

ch46q6f1ea7y.jpg

I love the look of an elite next to new cars particularly from behind. The aspect ratio of the rear window always does it for me! You don't realise how big new cars have become.

• Like 2

Stunning looking elite :wub: 

20 years well spent i think :)

1 hour ago, mikeeech said:

I love the look of an elite next to new cars particularly from behind. The aspect ratio of the rear window always does it for me! You don't realise how big new cars have become.

And its only now Mike that car park owners have come to the conclusion that cars these days do not fit in between the painted lines :angry:

• Like 1

A

Not quite on the road, needs MOT, waiting until March, because I am hoping that the government does not change the rules regarding

historic registrations, cause on April 01st it should be tax exempt. Keeping fingers crossed. 

Ant, I am about 10 miles east of Burt St. Edmunds

Edited by mpse14
missed out location

Mervyn,

I live about 1/2 a mile off the A143 near Bungay so reckon we can't be far apart.

Will PM when I get a second - I'd love to pop over and have a chat - happy for you to come and see mine if you wish

Cheers Ant

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

2 hours ago, mpse14 said:

Not quite on the road, needs MOT, waiting until March, because I am hoping that the government does not change the rules regarding

historic registrations, cause on April 01st it should be tax exempt. Keeping fingers crossed. 

Ant, I am about 10 miles east of Burt St. Edmunds

and only 7 posts to document it all... do you fancy posting more photo's? it looks stunning and it will be good to see another finished to a high standard.

And Ollies trousers! Yikes! LOL

I got mine thanks. Great picture!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
On 9/18/2016 at 14:44, ChrisJ said:

I think the photo is fairly recent - here's the source

The White one would be of interest. Any update on ownership.

Despite the origami styling, the esprit with the exception of the windscreen and rear glass screen has curves on every other piece of glass and every panel. It has to have curves because the design has to flow otherwise it would look like it is made of hardboard.

I believe I took the pic with a GoPro camera which has a wide angle lense. The funny thing about capturing images with most cameras is that they are not an exact duplication of the image as seen by the eye. If you want a demonstration of this, look at something like a car via a camera viewfinder and then look at the same view with the naked eye.

The nose of the esprit actually has quite a curve to it and in this case, this has been accentuated by the camera lens. 

Hope that explains it.

Well.................. I've got an Esprit :) - In almost the same position.

Maybe I should have one morph into the other :)

• 1 month later...