Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe Club Lotus track day - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe Club Lotus track day

esprit22

Yes Chris....its the 29th, and yes I'll be there as always...but probably in the M100 this year. :D

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

Agree with Mark - Wild horses couldn't drag me away from it! Willie Walsh could though. Fingers crossed...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Yes. Althogh got my dates wrong - had it in diary for the first Bank Hol weekend.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'm in

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...

Going to have to back out of this one chaps, had to cancel a holiday a few weeks back due to work, only chance to go away is the school holidays ie 28 May. Sunny Greece I think, assuming the volcano does not disrupt things again.

have a great time, enjoy.................

Dave

• Like 1

Guys really need a positive answer here from a fellow long standing Esprit owner.....and i think i know what the answer will be.

Is Castle Coombe both saturday and sunday or just saturday?

My sons first birthday party is on Saturday the 29th May as Mrs brough party forward to weekend before his actual birthday.

So absolutely no way of going on the 29th. From previous years though i always thought it was over two day so am hoping it is sunday too........please give me some good news (fingers crossed)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ok party starts at 13:00 so i am guessing castle coombe is 10am start.

I guess i could make it for a couple of hours with an hour to get back to Winchester.....ok i'm off to negotiate

• Gold FFM

We are usually an early arrival - there by about 8.30am having a fry up in the on site cafe.

I'm sure your other half wouldn't want you hanging around just getting in the way whilst shes preparing for the big event :)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

We are usually an early arrival - there by about 8.30am having a fry up in the on site cafe.

I'm sure your other half wouldn't want you hanging around just getting in the way whilst shes preparing for the big event :)

My thoughts exactly after all we'd be treading on each others toes.....8:30 start it is then is it meet at the usual pub

carpark?

Breakie as usual then mate? see you then.

:)

I think i was there about 8 last time, breakie, a chat with some mates and then gone by 11am for a pub lunch back home, one of the main reasons i go to CC is the cross country drive down.

I won't be staying long this year as i plan to be back down at castle combe on the bank holiday monday two days later. It's a whole days racing on monday with formula fords, special GT's and the Lotus on track Elise trophy of course, with some proper racing going on that day so i'm going to make that my day out instead.

:)

• Gold FFM

Breakie as usual then mate? see you then.

yep :)

probably going to try to make the Monday Race Meet as well.

A days racing at CC

not done that in a few years, could well be tempted by this providing the alignment of the sun and the moon is correct, oh and the alignment of the bank account.. LOL

Chunky Lover