Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 113 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

11 hours ago, phenoyz said:

were those two both Lotus Elise that overtook you?

Yes, they are both cheaper to replace than the Evora... I intended to drive home afterward and I didn't fancy telling mrs Slow that I'd totaled the toy car.

• Haha 1

That's gorgeous. Don't know why we do not see more Evora's, especially green, blue and red ones, with the tan interiors.  The blue GTE with tan is achingly beautiful but that green one above looks just wow. Nice pics and my new screensaver!  :)

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Thanks C8rkh. I presume they haven't got any, only the ones with the standard 'bonnet'.

It does look well. I notice they've used the original mansory seats aswell. Shame theyve used up the spare wheels and wishbone stock though.

Gav.

Oh my. :wub:

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Super choice of colour and the blue stitching is a classy choice.

Surprised no one has been gushing and flushing and swooning re "oh my god, look at that lovely cup holder"    :devil:

The small print.

Yuck if they are.

The small print.

13 hours ago, French Frie said:

oh my god, look at that lovely cup holder :evil:  ! but, seriously these are the US airbags :ph34r: ?

483384400airbags.png

Thanks for all the comments!

I think they are.  I know that it was a very big deal for Lotus to get these seats from Sparco because there are all kinds of restrictions on the seats.  For example, unlike European cars, they can't do the Lotus logo in contrast stitching on the seat.  But, in fairness to Lotus and Sparco, the seats are very good (right level of comfort and hold on cornering) and look good in person (much better than in this particular shot).  Re cupholder -- I can't imagine what they were thinking in the design.  It's so silly trying to reach way behind you blindly with a cup of sloshing liquid because they located the cup holder like 6" behind the seat.   The Lotus cup holder in my 2011 Elise is an aluminum ring with a little leather strap that slides forward from under the radio -- it's not a bad design, although the cup holder is actually too small to hold most cups.