Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 124 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

13 hours ago, C8RKH said:

A phone video from my son of me in my Lotus Evora Sport 410 breaking the calm, piece and tranquility as I drive through the village and past the house on a really nice Scottish Sunday Summer evening.  

We'd just moved back into our house after a 7 month stint in temporary accommodation due to an internal flooding and after finding a list of snagging items as long as my arm and leg i was feeling stressed, pissed off and generally in the mood to kill someone, anyone, but preferably a builder/decorator/plumber or electrician!  My wife suggested i take Ruby out for a drive, so this was me heading off into the sun for a 2 hour blast around gloriously empty roads, at the end of glorious Sunny Sunday.

You won't really see the car, but hopefully it gives an idea of the noise - my son was up the hill on our drive and around 180-200 metres from the road. Pump up the volume!

The V6 has no right to sound as great as that! Epic... could be a V10 Fezza really!

Trust you enjoyed the drive! :>)

Oh yes. 2.5 hours of going nowhere fast! 45 litres of premium unleaded consumed. Doing my bit to keep the weather warm this summer!

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Good man!

15 MPG? I got my N/A down to 17.5 MPG on Sunday doing the same thing! 

I reckon once we are all powered by Duracell, the next Ice Age will dawn! 😀

At one point I was getting around 8-9mpg for a good stretch, but that was a lovely piece of road and intentionally holding the gear low to get the full howl! At one point going downhill, in valley, through a wood, it sounded like a squadron of Spitfires were chasing my tail!  Bloody marvelous!

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

@C8RKH bet your neighbours love you. :hrhr:

@Babas89 love your car, that colour is fantastic. :thumbsup: Did consider speccing a 400 in Toxic Green, but chickened out. What colour is it?

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Toxic green Evora would look epic

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

2 hours ago, Colin P said:

@C8RKH bet your neighbours love you. :hrhr:

@Babas89 love your car, that colour is fantastic. :thumbsup: Did consider speccing a 400 in Toxic Green, but chickened out. What colour is it?

I was actually thinking of it for the next move 👽

11 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Nice😎

C1E71ABF-68B4-4D7E-93B8-A55DCED41D99.jpeg

I have one of those. I think it is nice too. The Fire Red in the sunshine is just phwoarr......

• Like 1

The small print.

11 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I have one of those. I think it is nice too. The Fire Red in the sunshine is just phwoarr......

Red suits the silver wheels brilliantly! :>) 

Awesome looking Evora mate. 😎

Not sure if they are finished @Bruss as the fountain was dryer than a North Welsh village on Easter Sunday.

Was surprised at the views and history. Lovely little town.

The small print.

Thanks, I thought it came out pretty good.

I was playing around and taking some nighttime "painting with light" photos. We used two light sources, both being LED (a bright, direct beam flashlight and a broad beamed flood light). The camera is a Nikon D610, 15 sec.,  f/2.8, ISO-100.

My car has front and rear bumpers plus lower A-Panel scoops from HethelSport (WinAce). The rest (side scoops, barge boards, wing etc.) is from HKfever.