Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 41 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Hi Howard, yes it's definitely Al's first Evora LE. The 13th UK-supplied car, not the 13th ever car as stated in Al's signature.

For all the "stick" the early cars seem to get, there are also some parts which are better than the latest cars. Take the machined alloy door handles and door pins for example: much nicer than the later flimsy chrome-effect plastic or (worse still) shiny black plastic bits on the new cars.

• Like 1

Looks stunning for sure.

attachicon.gifIMG_2393.jpg

Waiting for Corran Ferry

I recognise that rear end!  :whistle:

I don't say it is the 13th UK or otherwise.  Suitably vague deliberately.   :whistle: Assumptions.  You know what they make.   :harhar: I do have the Cert of Provenance. 

On the bits inside, it is all about different tastes eh?  I removed the alloy bits mentioned (& more) like the chrome names on the rump etc. and the rear light bezels on my 3rd one to be replaced with the black painted alloy bits coz I didn't want any chrome visible from the outside.  Granted on a red and black car.  

I wasn't aware that they had subsequently changed to plastic although I did note last time in the showroom that the pop ups have gone completely now which I have mixed thoughts on.  How do you break in with a bit of old packing tape if no door pop-ups!  ;)  

Anyway all that aside I love your new toy.  Jealous. :thumbup:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I recognise that rear end!  :whistle:

Really, I'm glad! :innocent:  :rofl:

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

Like the yellow/gt4 spoiler combo.

More pics?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Spot on.  :thumbsup:  :clap:

• Gold FFM

Nice photos guys. Some great looking scenery. :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I've already posted this elsewhere in the Forum but I think that it deserves to go here too.

A promotional picture from the Top Gear Live tour in Australia - why they had to go and spoil it by including that overpowered offering from an Italian tractor manufacturer is beyond me, :no .

post-15502-0-14348200-1433846575.jpg

• Like 1

I keep meaning to post up some really nice pictures of my Evora in really nice places on really nice roads. The problem is when I'm out driving her I just cannot bring myself to stop, get out and take her picture - she just begs me for more driving and I need to satisfy my craving - and I do like to hear her scream for more. Oh yes, yes, yes.....  ! 

Can someone help me get over this addiction please, cos at this rate I'll never have any photo's of her.....   :(

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

That is my first mistress isn't it?  Still looking hot. Just don't tell the present mistress in case she gets jealous. (never mind SWMBO).

You're a love them and leave them kind of man aren't you! Here's the second lady that held your affection until that redhead turned you...post-18882-0-40903000-1434132394.jpg
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...