Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 52 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

That last picture could well have been the last one I ever took of the car looking like that nice! Shortly after, I went for a drive and came swiftly up behind a van on a dual carriageway. I pulled into the right hand lane to overtake, just at the very moment he decided to pull over into the same lane in preparation for a roundabout a long way ahead. He just didn't see me coming at all, but the reassuring pulsing sensation of the ABS prevented any unpleasantness and I ended up passing him without incident on the left lane. No harm done.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Colin G said:

Loving all the high level pics! The two from directly above are particularly droolworthy!

Would be gantastic to have a similar picture of your Scarlet 400 Colin. Any balconies in Fife you can park under? ;)

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

35 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

After a fair bit of use and ppf now on the front bumper and head lights. The car is clean and tucked away on trickle charge for a bit. The weather has definitely turned! 

image.jpeg

Looks like a shite job on the ppf Stu. I'd be asking for it to be redone . Maybe some heat from a hairdryer will smooth it down?  :devil:

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Did look in to one but spoke with the detailer I use and he said grit gets trapped underneath and can scratch the car meaning more detailing needed. He recommends using these disposable ones. 

That only really happens on outdoor covers that are moved by the wind and it's put on a dirty car, which isn't recommended. Doesn't happen at all with an indoor cover. Plastic isn't exactly breathable so make sure you car is bone dry before you put one of them on or stick a dehumidifier in the garage or silica inside the car if you're planning on leaving it a while. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Isn't that the same image you posted when it was for sale over 6m ago? At £36,000 or there abouts?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Yes it is, and at the time we told him the price at £36k was, erm, I think the term we used was "ambitious", or something like that ;)

Still being sold at top dealer money but hey, good luck Jordan, as I for one don 't want to see Evora prices tumble.

Anyway, here's a stunner to get us back on track....

images (1).jpg

• Like 1

The small print.