Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 105 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM

It's not the journey; it's the destination.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked in for 4 year service, Ouch! :popo:

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Why is the 4th year service cost 4x that of year 1 and 3 and 2x that of year 2?  That's crazy but iirc you can cut that cost significantly by sourcing your own spark plugs (or you could previously).

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Not sure what the form is with the Lotus fixed price servicing, but my dealer (website) is still showing the annual service at £450 against the GT410 price of £280,  whereas the 4year is £940 against Lotus’ GT410 official £950. Presuming the 400 and 410 would be exactly the same. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Yup. I got my prices from the Lotus service release. £250, £450, £950 is roughly the A, B, C service cost. What a spread.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

my younger sister moved 2 weeks ago to Immingham which it has been announced today is a storage depot for ammonium nitrate

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I doubt she's in any real danger @pete as they can only store a lot less there than went up in Beirut, and I doubt many importers want to pay storage fees for long periods so it's not likely to degrade while there in Lincolnshire.

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Yup. I got my prices from the Lotus service release. £250, £450, £950 is roughly the A, B, C service cost. What a spread.

They are doing a buffet too? Cool :P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Does the indicator work?

Daft question as it looks like an Audi!

Hope everyone is safe and uninjured in all cars involved. Nothing else is important as just metal and plastic.

• Like 1

The small print.

7 hours ago, Bibs said:

Ouch! Is that your car Pete, you ok?

Yes mine. Battered and bruised from the seat belt. Car I hit not too good.IMG_20200813_170734.thumb.jpg.2e01695fe423c5ab5cab0f81aa9ad784.jpg

• Sad 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

So who was driving too fast or too far over on the wrong side of the road? Otherwise, there should have been time.

The small print.

• 4 weeks later...

I find in emails it is safer to refer to people as "You", "It", "Muppet" or "fcukwit". That way HR cannot get you for sexual discrimination / bias.   :rofl:

• Haha 1

The small print.