Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 124 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

The person who invented these spring clips needs to be hung up by his scrotum with fish hooks.  Just trying to change my expansion tank on the VX and one of the buggers cost me 2 bloody fingers trying to contort my hands and pliers to get the bloody thing off!  Bastard!

image.jpeg.221e337e76e159793c309d9739bed6f2.jpeg

• Haha 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
On 25/06/2021 at 07:55, C8RKH said:

The government has secret systems. Machines that spy on the systems that spy on you every hour of every day

Ask Matt Hancock - he's also unhappy today 😍 - but not as unhappy as his Missus. 😡

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
21 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

The person who invented these spring clips needs to be hung up by his scrotum with fish hooks.  Just trying to change my expansion tank on the VX and one of the buggers cost me 2 bloody fingers trying to contort my hands and pliers to get the bloody thing off!  Bastard!

Do not be tempted to use this on your Willy. No charge for that top tip 👍

• Haha 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM
23 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

You need this.  Simples!

Draper 89793 Remote Hose Clip Pliers: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 minute ago, Sparky said:

You need this.  Simples!

Draper 89793 Remote Hose Clip Pliers: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

No use telling me that now you muppet! This was me....

image.jpeg.3647d3aa252751ba71aebdca2369e0b3.jpeg

Looks like something you'd find in a gynaecologists bag!  So glad I'm a bloke....

• Haha 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

This will be replacing those bloody stupid spring clips. Much more sensible.

image.jpeg.2b7d816c72ec2f510ba3949ef80e1d1b.jpeg

• Like 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM

In fact, the sprung ones are much easier and quicker with the correct tool. And no risk of over/undertightening!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Agreed. But you have to remember that giving a complex tool to a stupid get like me is just going to create a whole host of other issues.

I mean, I am already thinking about how that tool could interact with my nipples @Sparky!  What's your experience then Sparky.........?

The small print.

• Gold FFM

The key issue is the locking mechanism. You have to squeeze more to unlock, so it's bad news for nipples or whatever it's attached to.  Various parts of me are quite sore.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

That’s pretty poor @ramjet she certainly doesn’t need that sort of thing. Healthcare decisions is a thing of personal choice - akin to religious beliefs. It’s the one true thing we have in life - Choice. 

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Absolutely. What is also sad is that these 'experts' (after all of their online research) are too dumb to understand how dumb they are.

There's a Catch 22 if ever there was one.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Edit: text deleted due to wrong thread.

Why does the “reply” box sometimes bring up your previous posted response on the previous thread?

• Gold FFM

Liz's friend was a hairdresser for all of her life. She was paid to put dangerous chemicals on peoples hair in the name of vanity. So no absolutely necessary reason.

And yet the vaccine is bad.

• Sad 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

13 minutes ago, andydclements said:

@PaulCP I've had that when I've failed to actually post, so I guess the stuff is held in a cache, then applied to wherever you actually reply.

Yes, it’s happened on the past when I failed to complete the post but this time & once before in the past the post was actually completed. Must just be one of those system gremlins🤔

3 hours ago, ramjet said:

Absolutely. What is also sad is that these 'experts' (after all of their online research) are too dumb to understand how dumb they are.

There's a Catch 22 if ever there was one.

Just let the law of Darwin sort them out. The sad thing is that by the end of the year your wife may have fewer "friends" on Facebook and more ash will have been spread.

The small print.

Yes, but the poor old Donkey  is colour blind and now the Lion has condemned him to a lifetime of looking a fool....

• Haha 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

55 minutes ago, andydclements said:

@PaulCP I've had that when I've failed to actually post, so I guess the stuff is held in a cache, then applied to wherever you actually reply.

This above

And if you look, there is an option to clear it so you can start afresh.

It's not the tool, it's the craftsman! :)

3 minutes ago, Colin P said:

Yes, but the poor old Donkey  is colour blind and now the Lion has condemned him to a lifetime of looking a fool....

Donkeys. Facebook users. Fools.   Yup, all makes complete sense especially with some poetic licence

"Most Facebook users are foolish donkeys"

The small print.

ahhhh so i have a boroscope for looking underfloor boards etc use it once in a blue moon but when you need it its super handy but now cant get a view from the camera 😒 the led's work and dim but no picture (with a fiddle n a knock a flash of image) suspect loose connection, tried taking it to bits and wiggling things but nowt so any recomendations on a new one ?? plug into phone or stand alone unit ?? ta muchly 

The scumbag around the corner, who has just been banned from driving for 3 years for drink and drugs,has bought an electric scooter

• Sad 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

12 minutes ago, pete said:

The scumbag around the corner, who has just been banned from driving for 3 years for drink and drugs,has bought an electric scooter

Print this and post it through his letter box.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17805685.driver-caught-riding-electric-scooter-banned-driving/

The small print.

been lucky enough to of been part of my wifes beautiful family for 30 plus years, today kinda out of the blue her dear uncle rodney passed away 😒 we used to drink like fook together and id always rip the piss out of him but ill miss him, rip rodney you plonker 😒

• Sad 1