Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 125 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM

Chiropractor visit yesterday for partially dislocated hip. Kin painful. 

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Chiropractors used to make mine worse and needed several painful visits. Osteopath one visit,done

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

23 hours ago, pete said:

The scumbag around the corner, who has just been banned from driving for 3 years for drink and drugs,has bought an electric scooter

Still driving illegally, then?

Margate Exotics.

roads nr me gridlocked due to diversions, sat in a que police approach lights going etc so i pull over a bit and kerb newly painted alloy wheel 😒 phoned company up for a paint code thinking ill just blow that bit in and they wont give the paint codes out 😒 i see a cider night approaching 😒

Had mine powder coated. tend to be pretty good against kerbing!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Guest at the barn rings this morning to advise of a busted pipe. When I got there it was like niagra falls 😩

New taps fitted - the rug doctor did a great job sucking up the water - and everything is now dry…… I’m knackered.

• Sad 1

Only here once

That's what happens when you try to save money and don't use a professional who knows what they are doing!  :)

• Haha 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

As it would happen @C8RKH the taps have been in for close on 4 years and my mate who originally fitted them was assisting up home with the decking……. I blamed him as you can imagine. All sorted now though so that’s the main thing. 

now sat with a cider awaiting a sandwich with the Chewy dog who I’ve just picked up from the vet after speying. What a bloody day it’s been.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Only here once

somehow managed to scratch the surface of my left eye this morning been proper painful 😒 but no where can i see cider as a treatment / remedy but how else do medical breakthroughs happen ?🙄

Taking over 7 hours to come back from the hotel we stayed at near Goodwood to home, due to loads of traffic and then the closure of the A30 east of Exeter. Think someone died in an accident, both sides closed for hours. For the first time had to turn round and go back the wrong way on a dual carriageway.

DSCF1588.JPG

DSCF1589.JPG

• Sad 1

Keith, the A30 is a nightmare at the mo, almost daily closures, idiotic drivers who have no concept of what the right lane is for, and as for twattish caravan owners overtaking at 70 mph down the okehampton hills.😡

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

5 hours ago, DDubya said:

the A30 is a nightmare at the mo

Danny, we live overlooking the A30 just west of Exeter, and it is often queuing towards Exeter/services Friday/Saturday lunchtimes/afternoons.

Saw your car near the entrance we were queuing at, to get in to FOS

• Like 1

Found out yesterday that from next year red diesel will no longer be permitted in construction,another of mayor khan's madcap ideas.

It was Sunak's budget in 2020 where it was announced. One thing it should do is stop some of the abuse where it mysteriously ends up in road vehicles, obviously the farming community wouldn't do such a thing though.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, andydclements said:

It was Sunak's budget in 2020 where it was announced. One thing it should do is stop some of the abuse where it mysteriously ends up in road vehicles, obviously the farming community wouldn't do such a thing though.

Farmers still can use it. The hire companies and sites are not ready for electric dumpers etc. And so will have to use expensive pump diesel

• Gold FFM

Building farms?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

4 hours ago, pete said:

Found out yesterday that from next year red diesel will no longer be permitted in construction,another of mayor khan's madcap ideas.

cus thatl help keep the lid on soaring house prices not !!!

• Gold FFM

Danny had his police interview for the accident we witnessed today.

Looks like the lorry driver is rightly in the clear - he would have been in a world of sh£t had we not witnessed it.  The other bloke however is a cabbage with severe brain damage. Still in intensive care.

Only here once

getting told to pay £25 to specsaverts for looking at my eye today !!!! 😒 im on the lense plan i protested, no you didnty come in for an eye test so we cancelled it was the reply, i booked an apppointement some months ago i state and you guys cancelled it because i had a stye on my eye you told me not to come in till it had gone, now its much much worse because no one checked it or gave me any advice !!!! 😒