Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 40 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

At last...a decent use for "waterboarding".....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Those who by their own or others action suffer, will sometimes, when the completely wrong state of mind is present, do very evil acts, pref. to easy victims, just to feel alive or that they are not on the very bottom. Of course, that is NEVER an excuse. Unfortunately the lawsystems we have today does not realise this in effect, as the sentence will only be disproportionally small or none at all.

Here around my Waters a few days ago, a man was airing his rottweiler without a leash and it saw a small boy sitting behind a hedge in his garden having a softdrink with his mother. Before anyone could react, it had attacked the small boy and bitten him very severely. By then the owner had entered the garden facing the screaming boy an dhis mother, and said, Oh well, he does not normally do this, and went away with his dog. Imagine the consiousness of that man. Imagine to be him and look at yourself in a mirror, enjoying life. That man very well know that his dog is a walking, breathing figthing machine. Not a sweet little innocent family friend. What a sad manifestation of life.

That boy is bitten for life. So is the poor man who had his puppy drowned. Evil has many faces.

Yesterday I read about an American judge who gave a criminal drunk and drive female some extra 90 days in jail, because she and her friends in Court laughed at the Family to the victim she had killed by driving her car while being dead drunk. Plus the 13 years in jail. Kudos to that judge. That same system let her out on probation after 3 years... And she can laugh all the rest of her life at the poor human being she killed in her ignorance. Imagine what goes through such a persons mind?

I think we must all always strive to do good and react promptly to hinter things such as the dog which bit the small boy by immediate action, legislation and severe punishment. I mean severe. Forfiveness is for the ones who really repent and regret.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM

Empty garage again. That's Lotus number 3 sold. This is one I'm going to miss. Best car I've owned to date. Hope I don't regret it.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Evora was main reason for selling (your fault - if I'd not driven any of yours I'd still be happy most likely lol)

Got the price I wanted for the M100 so I'll see what occurs over next few months.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Doing a tip run in the poxy vw beetle/911 - and it's lost all its coolant.

german crap - now dumped outside the house whilst I cane into cider and bbq food in this stunning weather

Only here once

Jeez, sorry mate but that just looks shite. I'm surprised you'd even get a woman driving that.

Put me off my whisky...

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
55 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Jeez, sorry mate but that just looks shite. I'm surprised you'd even get a woman driving that.

Put me off my whisky...

This is the finest of the finest VW.

13 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

I was expecting a Beetle/911 not the noughties pastiche Beetle.  And you have driven this thing yes?

Yes - 2l petrol - it's utterly shit - and I mean really shit and that was before it was  leaking 

Only here once

• Gold FFM
On 4/6/2017 at 07:37, Mark Blanchard said:

Unfortunately my father Inlaw passed away 2 days ago.  He was one of the leading book Illustraters in the UK.  His name was Peter Edwards and he did the Thomas the Tank Engine book illustrations during the 1960s/70s amonst many other books.  He was also very knowledgable and a really nice chap.  He even knew the answer to the million pound question from "Who wants to be a Millionaire."

Sorry to hear Mark. My condolences.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Andy you have driven this thing, yes?

Yes - 2l petrol - it's utterly shit - and I mean really shit and that was before it was  leaking 

Oh dear. The ONLY man who could even remotely look good in that thing, is Keith Lemon. Having not met you in person Barry I now have you as the mental image of this, combined with this.  It all fits now.....  Oh dear.

Test 1.jpg

imgres.jpg

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Barry, hope it's just a hose you need to sort out. On those 1.4L to 2.0L engines VW used in the Beetles Jettas etc., the cambelt has to be changed along with the bearing and waterpump every 4 years /50,000 miles. Do you think the PO may have forgotten and the water pump has failed ? Hope not.

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Oh dear. The ONLY man who could even remotely look good in that thing, is Keith Lemon. Having not met you in person Barry I now have you as the mental image of this, combined with this.  It all fits now.....  Oh dear.

Test 1.jpg

imgres.jpg

Oh my god - your stalking me on Facebook???

• Like 1

Only here once

A mate of mine, V8 Phil, bought his dream car a couple of weeks ago. He'd always wanted a 289 Cobra, could never afford one, and finally at the age of 73, he found one he could afford to buy.

Today he went from dream to nightmare.

IMG_2601.PNG

IMG_2600.JPG

Margate Exotics.

Oh shit!!

Thats why I carry a fire eater. :(

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel