Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 64 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

Feeling stressed - As of today our little farm has no more grass and the cows are now tucking into their winter feed. Too much more of this dry weather and I am not sure how we will be feeding the cows over winter.

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, march said:

Feeling stressed - As of today our little farm has no more grass and the cows are now tucking into their winter feed. Too much more of this dry weather and I am not sure how we will be feeding the cows over winter.

I thought exactly that thought as I passed a field full of cattle with zero grass to graze on lunchtime today. 😲

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Received my Club Lotus magazine today.  Thought same old dreary read, so didn't even bother opening it.  Loads of ads and boring article on the old days.  It's sad, as they haven't kept up with the times.  And TLF have over taken them.

After 16 years, maybe time to cancel my membership.

• Gold FFM

Bugger all. Need to pick up a nut for the S4s in the morning. Thread stripped off on bolting up and stopped play.

some rather extensive fettling required on the other one. I can’t do anymore of this - it’s taking over my life

Only here once

Lol. I cracked the screen on my S7 edge and they wanted £200. I bought a Motorola G6 plus with 4mb memory. 64gb storage and SD card upgradeable for £265 and am laughing out loud. What a superb phone for a quarter of the price of others and same price as a screen upgrade. A game changer and my attitude to high end phones changed for ever.

It's the Lotus to Apples Bentayga

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Its a company phone, so I'm tied to it for 2 years, thinking of taking an insurance policy and then claiming a week or so later and paying the excess. works out to near £125 lol

My Samsung J8 went. Timpsons the key and shoe people now do screens or you can buy the tool of fleebay and a screen and DIY

7 hours ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Its a company phone, so I'm tied to it for 2 years, thinking of taking an insurance policy and then claiming a week or so later and paying the excess. works out to near £125 lol

And a possible prison sentence if caught. 

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Yup. You're right @Colin P and just not worth it.  @RoflOnMyWaffle just pay up, put it down to experience, and be more careful.

There is a word for people who perpetuate insurance fraud. It begins with c and ends in t. Sure you can fill in the blanks. It's one of the reasons insurance goes up so everyone else ends up paying.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Honestly thought it was the done thing, had no idea about prison!

People risk that?? F no!

Cheers lads, I'll just pay up :) first phone I've broken in 14 years, and its not even broken badly just a slightly cracked screen.

It's like the mysterious food poisoning on holiday claims, fake whiplash and staged accidents. Insurance companies now have a zero tolerance attitude to fraud and will prosecute if they can evidence. The courts are now handing down custodial as a deterrent due to the number of cases being proven.  Anything between 3and 18 months common.

Not the smartest move to post up your intention on the internet either to be honest.

The small print.

My farm is calm.  just wish people would sometimes engage brain before they get "great ideas"....... :)

The small print.

doesn`t duct tape work these days😘

Edited by pete
spelling

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Just read how someone had to have their legs amputated for being licked by a dog. Lots of germ thingies lying about and best to be sure when it comes to infection.