Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Regional Co-ordinators - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Regional Co-ordinators

Bibs

If he's not already been in touch Alex is your man for NMEG

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM

It's me. But kinda in name only, as no Lotus. If you want somebody else to take over, will willingly move aside.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Ooooo an upgrade!

I think Al. and I have been upgraded on LEGS.

• Gold FFM

Mike6 and me for SLEG - well, me if BA ever give me a chance. :(

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

These areas without the green 'moderator' bar require regional co-ordinators.

So:

Australia, Belgium, Canada, East Midlands, Essex/Herts/Camb, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Norway, North East, North Midlands, North West, South Korea, Suffolk, Switzerland.

Anyone?

post-1-0-21768700-1334240476.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Organising monthly meets, posting them up in here and any other local events which you think would be of interest. Adding them to the calendar and publicising them to encourage more people along. You're very well located to help with Southern Lotus Enthusiasts group, the SLEGS and if you're interested it would be most appreciated. There's already a regular monthly meet at Newlands which Tom organises which you could get involved with plus we've got the Brighton run on the 29th April and Sparky already does some work in the area, it wouldn't be hard work for you :)

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Hi Bibs, I guess you have Wendy and I down for our club in the North East of Scotland but thought I would just check, what more do we (Wendy, LOL) have to do to help out on our side.

Cheers.

John

Edited by johnpwalsh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Just to bump this topic, there are many regions that don't have a Regional Co-ordinator. If you'd like to volunteer, or are already doing the role and would like your account upgraded, please post below :)

where is this list?....

the only one I can see has two people on it

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/search/?type=core_members&group%5B41%5D=1

(and I can read the one you posted...:on2long:)

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

15 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I went for the Regional Coordinator button at the top of the home page....and it only gave me two people

anyway......I think I'll stick with posting all my events as I have before......Im a bit in between the NW and the East Mids...... but not near enough to either.........

I more Cheshire and the Peak District.......so not a regional coordinator

my meets are all listed thus far....there will be the usual events to add for 2016 but the std monthly doesnt change......

I am possibly thinking that our Christmas do.....might be a run out to the sea side for fish n chip for a change.......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 6 months later...
On Thursday, 12 April 2012 at 02:21, Bibs said:

These areas without the green 'moderator' bar require regional co-ordinators.

So:

Australia, Belgium, Canada, East Midlands, Essex/Herts/Camb, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Norway, North East, North Midlands, North West, South Korea, Suffolk, Switzerland.

Anyone?

Capture.JPG

What are the chances of adding New Zealand to the 'regions'? In which case as the Social Media coordinator for Club Lotus NZ I would put my hand up for this? (I'm about to build a new website for the club soon and was thinking of adding a forum, but would rather direct our members here as support a resources on this site as whole are excellent :)

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

@Bibs How does one get access to the PM list as it's a pain manually entering it every month :)

- that's for Herts/Essex/Cambs region

8 hours ago, Bibs said:

@Instinct_NZ - Ta-da!

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/406-new-zealand/

Be great to welcome your members on board. Please bear in mind though that's it's on a 'use it or lose it' basis :)

Awesome, thanks Bibs.,We  will send out an email to the CLNZ members soon to direct them here. Is there also a way of finding out NZ TLF members so they can be notified of the events?

Cheers!

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here