Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Useless Facts about anything - Page 9 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Useless Facts about anything

gghc87

Just told my wife that one, she wasn't impressed.........and the broom she hit me with was bigger than my thumb!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

The point of contact is known as the rule of numb.

I find flying dinnerware to be the more "classic" method.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Space Shuttle launch stats :-

After 30 seconds - 2 miles in altitude. 6 miles down range. 500mph

After 55 seconds - 6 miles in altitude. 9 miles down range. 900mph

After 1 minutes 30 seconds - 13 miles in altitude. 18 miles down range. 1900mph

After 2 minutes 20 seconds - 34 miles in altitude. 48 miles down range. 3200mph

After 3 minutes - 46 miles in altitude. 81 miles down range. 4000mph

After 3 minutes 30 seconds - 55 miles in altitude. 120 miles down range. 4900mph

After 4 minutes 20 seconds - 62 miles altitude. 180 miles down range. 5900mph

After 5 minutes 30 seconds - 67 miles in altitude. 312 miles down range. 8000mph

After 6 minutes 45 seconds - 67 miles altitude. 490 miles down range. 11000mph

After 8 minutes 30 seconds - speed 18000mph

That's 5 miles per second !!!

Strewth! :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

I heard in a tv show (so not sure as to if it is indeed a fact) that if all the biomass of the earth was gathered up, the biomass of all the nts is about equivalent to that of humans.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

T'would be 'ants', that word.

However, nominal totem shapiras was a sound guess. :P

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

:sick: If I added all the hangovers in the world together they wouldn't add up to the one I have today :sick:

And I'm at work. Don't know how but I am working!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Heard today on one of those trivia shows on the radio that the ice cream sundaes we saw the characters on Happy Days eating at the shop were actually made using mashed potato, so the 'ice cream' wouldn't melt under the stage lights.

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

The barnacle has the largest penis in the animal kingdom when compared with its size.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Most American car horns honk in the key of F.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

'Stewardesses' is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.

Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

The female angler fish does not mate with males...  she absorbs them (plural) in to her body for her whole life !!

"When a male finds a female, he bites into her skin, and releases an enzyme that digests the skin of his mouth and her body, fusing the pair down to the blood-vessel level. The male becomes dependent on the female host for survival by receiving nutrients via their shared circulatory system, and provides sperm to the female in return. After fusing, males increase in volume and become much larger relative to free-living males of the species. They live and remain reproductively functional as long as the female lives and can take part in multiple spawnings.This extreme parasitism ensures that, when the female is ready to spawn, she has a mate immediately available. Multiple males can be incorporated into a single individual female with up to eight males in some species"

I barely escaped from a woman like that......

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

By the skin of your teeth?

:sofa:

You've met her too??

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

hahahaha....  You guys crack me up!   So I will hit you with a few more.. 

Lions can mate up to 100 times a day and the males have spikes on their organs which cause great pain triggering the release of the egg in the female.

The male Rhino's organ has "wings"  ( imagine those tampon commercials with wing flaps) that help it navigate the female's maze of dead ends and false pathways in her reproductive system meant to confuse...  um...   anyone else that isn't a Rhino?  No one is really sure why it is this way.

The Madagascar Fossa's male organ can be as long as its whole body.  It is so complex in design with cork screw shapes and a hideous spiked ball on the end of it...  that no one really knows how it works.

• 3 weeks later...

The word “Pylon” originates from the Italian word “Pilone” which was used was used during Roman orgies as an invite to additional participants to join in!

As any Bradley Sands reader would tell you, "Never wear a bear costume to an orgy." ^_^

(huh? WTF?)

Awesome extrapolation. :)

• 1 month later...

:lol:

Good one, Bibs.