Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe - Club Lotus trackday - 28th May - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe - Club Lotus trackday - 28th May

Bibs

I'll be there!

There are about a dozen more track spaces available if anyone wants to get their car out on the circuit. TLF also have our usual space reserved next to the fence on adjacent to the pit exit lane.

This year the Club Lotus Track Day willl have around 115 Lotus cars of all ages, shapes and sizes taking part in the trackday itself.

In addition there will be fast-lap passenger rides throughout the day to raise money for our regular charity 'Teenage Cancer Trust'. These will be in a variety of Lotus, cost £20 and anyone can buy a ride providing they are 16+ in accordance with Castle Combe regulations. All money raised goes direct to TCT - we even pay for the petrol!

At lunchtime we have 2 or 3 free pace car parade sessions around the circuit for all Lotus drivers. As passengers are allowed these are always very popular and make a great sight.

There will also be a lunchtime track parade of historic Lotus cars including race cars and single-seaters. This is really spectacular and is always a big attraction and the cars are also on display all day.

Please call Jane or AnneMarie at our Norfolk office on 01362 694459/691144 for more info about the day and to book fast lap charity rides. However, the track sessions are reserved for Club Lotus members only.

Of course if anyone is a Lotus owner and is interested in joining Club Lotus we'll be very happy to welcome them!! Full details of membership benefits are on our website www.clublotus.co.uk or call the office number above.

Starts 9:00am Ends 5:00pm

Who's going?

1. Bibs

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

You know this is a favourite of mine! All depends on getting motors finished...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Was this supposed to be a list? :construction:

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

The more the merrier :yes:

I'm planning on being there!

I'm getting dropped off at Heathrow in the morning (from Norfolk), and I'll be attempting to get a ride from there to the track.

How early do you drivers need to be there?

Hopefully my guide can get me down from Norfolk at a reasonably early time, so I can meet up with somebody on the way to Castle Combe!

It will be really cool to meet everybody!

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

Edited by Vulcan Grey

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

• Gold FFM

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

If anybody else up for an early Breakfast. Usially meet up with PaulC around 8.45am - 9am (hope he's coming. Still want to see his Porker)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

If anybody else up for an early Breakfast. Usially meet up with PaulC around 8.45am - 9am (hope he's coming. Still want to see his Porker)

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

My plan is to be there mate, unless it's pissing it down in which case i will 100% crash on the way down.

:)

Be nice for you to see it prior to bodyshop in august, i'm very excited about all the bit's i'm having done and i like the fact i've got a couple of months pratting round in the car (learning how to change gear??!!) before i hand it over to be minted.

Si, I thought your Turbo was in a useable state? And it's only 30 minutes along the motorway for you - dig it out of the garage!

Had it out the garage the last 2 weekends. She got wet and everything and started first time.

The problem is no MOT no Tax, no insurance and she needs a new exhaust system and carbs rebuilt for the MOT.

I've only got 4 weeks to finish the house and moneys tighter than a nuns fanny but I ain't moaning as I'm the happiest man alive :)

If I can sort the Esprit I'll be in it, if not I'll be there anyway! :) happy days x

Chunky Lover

If anyone is interested in staying over on Saturday night the Essex group will be staying at the Cross Hands Hotel in Old Sodbury. It's about 7 miles or so from the circuit. We'll be having a meal in the evening and you're more than welcome to come and join us. We normaly convoy down to the hotel sometime between 5.00 and 5.30pm. There's five of us staying over at the moment, Myself, Chris(esprit22) and his wife and another couple who come along to our meets. If you're interested the booking link is Here

Martyn :welcome:

. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

13. fsrowsell

• Gold FFM

. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

13. fsrowsell

14. Mark P

Cross Hands Hotel in Old Sodbury.

The Queen ended up staying there many many years back - not on purpose, but got snowed in. :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

13. fsrowsell

14. Mark P

15. rip

Anyone on planning to meet up at Chievely (Newbury) services on the M4?

I am going to try and make it, but at the moment my car is sitting in the garage with no front discs on, Hopefully I can get someone at work to machine them for me before the weekend.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

13. fsrowsell

14. Mark P

15. rip

16. Tony (Loteuk)

Edited by Loteuk

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?