Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 6 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Everything Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Hi Bibs

I have renewed also yesterday but still basic member and no email acknowledging payment.  Is this correct? Maybe takes a few days?

• 11 months later...

Hi Bibs,

renewed my subscription yesterday and I was back in the green. But today I'm black again?.  Can you fix / check it?

Used the Manage subscription page and payed by PayPal.

Many thanks

Freek 

Esprit Freak

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bibs said:

I send Valet Pro a list of addresses once every couple of weeks or so Clive so as not to drive them too nuts. Won't be long that yours is on the way. 

Fab that’s great thank you Bibs 

Forgot to ask do we get discount if you purchase Valet Pro items ? Do we use a link here on the forum or direct to website ? Thanks 

Another one not updated.

I've got the PayPal receipt, so can you work your magic in the back end please :)

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

As a FFM, is there a discount code for Valet Pro products? If not, no worries. Tried ordering some wax and got this:

image.png.6f7ab38d0ead50d335ecc129a1a9798a.png

Anyone have any ideas?

When did you try this?  We have had issues with our system when we made some changes due to issues shipping to Ireland. This triggers some other errors. It should be fixed now.  If you still get the same errors message me privately with what you want and I will get a staff member to raise and invoice for the order. Let me know either way.

• Thanks 2

All the Best

Greg

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM
4 hours ago, TdM said:

Hi @Bibs upgraded over 3 weeks ago. I know the certificate will take a while, just wondering if the valet pro kit is on its way...

X 2 for this please, just so I'm not missed as I haven't received the valet kit yet.

Also, a tad unrelated but any eta about car covers? Else I may have to swap addresses

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Oddly enough I've just got a shipping notification this very second for your cover! 

Valet Pro kits are on their way too :)

Lovely mate, thank you very much!👌