Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bond pics i hadnt seen before - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bond pics i hadnt seen before

wolflyn

"I know what condition it was in when we drove the cars back from the filming! And I know what it then went on to do!"

What did it then go on to do Roger? Please tell!

PR hack? Development car? ACBC transport?

Oh yes, and :unworthy:

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice pic and she has been in my car! Nice pleasant lady.

5334702482_bb57b7770a_b.jpg

Stunning lady... 66 years old!!!

• Like 1

Always fancied getting her in the back of my car, I preferred her to Barbara Bach.

Would that be the Evora ?... I assume the yoga lessons are going well, then. :-))

Great one Owen!  :smoke:  Yep still lovely - How did you get that shot?!

She attended a collectors fair the Star Wars club I'm in laid on, she was one of the guests. I asked if she would pose with the car and was more than happy to oblige, unlike Mr Bond.

My wife and I attended Beaulieu Motor Museum, Roger Moore was filming in the Bond Collection most of the day, but he didn't even make an appearance and sign some autographs for the inconvenience as no one could enter the collection until they had finished. My wife and I finally got in to see the collection at 4 pm, it wasn't even that busy that day, so he wouldn't have been bombarded with people.

Edited by OwenGT3

Nice one Owen - Thats a shame about Roger though - He was photographed in my local rag a few weeks ago as he'd called in to a local pub for a Pie'n'Pint - Not in an area or boozer you would every associate with a Hollywood star but they all said he was great? Maybe he's mellowed with age.............. 

Nice one Owen - Thats a shame about Roger though - He was photographed in my local rag a few weeks ago as he'd called in to a local pub for a Pie'n'Pint - Not in an area or boozer you would every associate with a Hollywood star but they all said he was great? Maybe he's mellowed with age.............. 

It would have been the icing on the cake if he had signed my Bond car brochure I had purchased at the museum, really made the day for my wife and I.

He was photographed in my local rag a few weeks ago as he'd called in to a local pub for a Pie'n'Pint - Not in an area or boozer you would every associate with a Hollywood star .. 

He must have some ties around there, when he does book signings etc the only non-Londonesque place he seems to visit is Norwich

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

found something interesting on the world wide web:

350rl2s.jpg

2zfpw1e.jpg

does anybody have seen this pictures before ????

See first post in this thread........ They depict the spare Turbo bodyshell being prepped for its explosion in For Your Eyes Only, with some extra wadding under the bonnet so the debris scatter is more spectacular. On the lower right is the dummy "burglar" who sets off the explosion!

Dummy  - Ah I see now. 

I was going to say he looked 'armless but its just his hands....

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

• 1 year later...
On 20/02/2012 at 12:33, Guest allgoodpeter said:

Never mind the wetbike, its nice to see she is wearing floatation equipment. The lovely Caroline Munroe.

I'd really like to see some footage (or more stills) of the jetty sequence.

I too admired Caroline Munro's floatation equipment.

• 6 years later...
On 03/12/2014 at 10:24, Loose Cannon said:

A screen grab from a very interesting documentary on Youtube about Bond in the Bahamas. Never seen a shot of the Esprit sub being craned in/out the water before. One of the static shells was given to the crane owner who kept it as a garden ornament before being restored by the Fleming Foundation. The credit for finding it is often given to the FF but I heard that Peter Nelson of Cars the Star fame actually found it but let slip, and the FF beat him to it before he could get there.

I remember being at Peter's museum (I used to go often as I live nearby) and remember seeing the static shell that had been retrieved from the crane owner. It was in bad shape. I don't know whether Peter had it restored or if the FF did it later.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to have a Wet Bike back in the day, although never had Caroline Munro on it (alas) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Another couple of uncommon pictures that were posted on a Bond FB group in light of the news about the end of the Fiesta as a model.

The story goes that it just happened to be parked in the Hotel Cala Di Volpe car park and as a recently launched new model they decided to use it as part of the shoot! I think it also highlights how futuristic his other drive was in comparison...😄

Photos presumably copyright of EON Productions and/or Danjaq LLC.

FB_IMG_1666897670929.jpg

FB_IMG_1666897677721.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1