Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So, I have Cancer. - Page 9 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

So, I have Cancer.

Kimbers

Best of luck buddy. Maybe you'll get some hot nurses like David Lee Roth did on the VH2 album sleeve.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Just spoke to Kimbers who is back home and trying not to get too excited so is watching daytime TV in bed! The op went well (they managed to find it although the search took a full 20 minutes apparently!), he's recovering now and in good humour (I suspect drugs are helping) and wanted to thank everyone for their support. :thumbsup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

That's great news - even though I don't know Kimbers I read this thread each time it comes up hoping things are OK.

It does make Esprit problems seem trivial and that health is everything.

Regards, Mark

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Kimbers.

Cheers,

John

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Thanks guys and thanks Bibbo for calling me to see how I was doing :)

First day properly up and about and wearing (loose) proper clothes. Glad to say I'm off the happy pills and on good old fasioned Paracetamol and Ibuprofen and out of my nappies (twas bleeding and messy).

Wendy calls it Frankenpenis now, which is actually suitable and a good description :sick:

I still feel sore and like I've been repeatedly kicked in the nuts by a horse but hopefully things are on the mend. Now just to wait for the biopsy report on what they removed and I'll be happy!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...

Right. Last update on here.....I hope.....biopsies came back as extensive hardening under the cancer so they took more than they wanted but all fully functional and the surrounding tissue was Cancer free.

Fingers crossed for the future and really really hope you all check yourselves!!

Thanks for all the support on this topic.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I am now Naturally ribbed for her pleasure....hehe.