Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 74 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They serve different purposes. Ppf is to stop stone chips. Ceramic is to seal in the paint, make it glassy and smooth and easy to clean, but it wont stop stones.

So I had ppf where I wanted it, then ceramic after, including over the ppf I believe. I was told ppf first, otherwise it doesnt stick properly to the ceramic.

2 minutes ago, k20Rob said:

They serve different purposes. Ppf is to stop stone chips. Ceramic is to seal in the paint, make it glassy and smooth and easy to clean, but it wont stop stones.

So I had ppf where I wanted it, then ceramic after, including over the ppf I believe. I was told ppf first, otherwise it doesnt stick properly to the ceramic.

Agreed, I've been informed ceramic is not as hard as I thought it was

On 04/12/2018 at 16:38, Hussain Alzubaidi said:

24.11.2018 Track day at Dubai autodrome with my exige v6 450hp 

02/12/2018 Dubai autodrome track day with my exige s v6 450hp

My best time at GP circuit 2:28.95

where did you get your Exige modified?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mark248am said:

where did you get your Exige modified?

The supercharger tvs1900 is from Harrop its done at Tensi tuner garage and for ECU tuning was done by carosmatic garage 

Larini manifold and exhaust done at Fox exhaust system 

My best lap time is 2:28.95 at Dubai autodrome GP but I still have to work on my Driving skills 

• Like 2

I AM OBSSESSED WITH THIS GUYS VIDEOS RIGHT NOW.... I THINK IVE WATCHED EVERYONE HES LAUNCHED ABOUT FIVE TIMES AT LEAST!

This latest just makes everything just feel soo much fun and I love the mix of seriousness, humour, and driving. I NEED MORE INFO ON THIS CAR IF ANYONES GOT IT!

Specifically - Confirmation on if this has an LSD lol as no way can he have soo much fun with standard diff surely...

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

8 hours ago, alias23 said:

I AM OBSSESSED WITH THIS GUYS VIDEOS RIGHT NOW.... I THINK IVE WATCHED EVERYONE HES LAUNCHED ABOUT FIVE TIMES AT LEAST!

This latest just makes everything just feel soo much fun and I love the mix of seriousness, humour, and driving. I NEED MORE INFO ON THIS CAR IF ANYONES GOT IT!

Specifically - Confirmation on if this has an LSD lol as no way can he have soo much fun with standard diff surely...

Hi Imran: I know the car - it definitely doesnt have an LSD ... the Heel n Toe Blog guy doesnt own it - its owned by the owner of Laptime Tuning (Simon) a BMW & Porsche Tuner in Munich that recently ventured out into Lotus ... its currently for sale: 

https://m.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=271380038&utm_source=com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard&utm_medium=ios

Looks like he is moving back to BMW and Porsche projects ... not enough money to be made in upgrading a Lotus ...

Also love the video btw - they guy seems to be a seriously good driver ... excellent car control skills ... prof race car driver?!?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NW76 said:

excellent car control skills ...

How do you guys have this impression from seeing a camera showing a rather serious guy chewing a gum with some funny passengers in the car? :dizzy:

6 hours ago, NW76 said:

some other videos of him as well on his channel where he drives various cars - also on track

Ah, that makes it clearer - I was just really curious if I've missed something from the one above :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, NW76 said:

w/o chewing a gum

:thumbup:

Just spotted this on YouTube.

For some owners it's all about lap times, for others, it's all about the noise, drama and the pleasure of ownership of such a visceral super sports car..

The bloke is a complete hooligan on public roads but theres no denying it looks a blast, and then there's the noise!

It certainly made my tinkle fizz!

1 minute ago, Dan.G said:

For some owners it's all about lap times, for others, it's all about the noise, drama and the pleasure of ownership of such a visceral super sports car..

The bloke is a complete hooligan on public roads but theres no denying it looks a blast, and then there's the noise!

It certainly made my tinkle fizz!

And then I realised I was beaten to it..damn

9 hours ago, Dan.G said:

Im in this camp :) It is just a shame I dont have the skils of the driver in the video 😭 

Another video on the car has popped up. The desktop youtube site has an auto caption translate feature, so I’ll try that when I get the time to see if I can understand any of it