Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drunken ramblings - Page 20 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Drunken ramblings

Kimbers

Well I find it my turn to resurrect this thread!!

Been in the local cafe since 12.00pm on red wine dealing with various issues that are too trivial to bore you with, and finding myself for some reason getting quite passionate about Simon350s post about stupid cops.

In fact I think I'm getting so drunk I'm off to the shop to biuy so,e ,ore red zine

Just reveized ,y typing qnd fqlling about laughing! Didn't realise I was that pi**ed!!

Se you soin!!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

For any new member, this here topic is for when you are the worst for wear and want to post something no one can hold against you!

As such I am very, very......slightly drunk and would like to say how much I love this forum! Some of my best mates are here and I........nope it's gone!....2 more beers left...see ya! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hi. My turn. Lot sof JD and dry and might have anothrer one. bloody nic3. Hope someone is here with me :lol:

wher ei s everybobone? i've posted in thr gasgs tread and here and the F1 barcelone one and no-one has said diddly. It's a long weekned here, I' m stuck at home cos liz is ib sydeny, i went for a drive today in the car and thoroughly enjoyed nyself, but all the sam eplaces as normal so bored ou6t of my brAIN . fed up with watching ice dancing on thre olympics. gonna post a map of aus with europe laid over it tomorrow if I remember. Shows how big this chunk f dirt I live on realy is.

Any wonder we can't catvh up in this blood y country?

APicture.jpg

I live in Perth. I'm not even in europe!!

Time for another driunk...

Edited by ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Not joining you drinking as we are dry ship like many these days thanks to Exon Valdez apart from floating gin palaces. Best we have is Near Beer/Alcohol free or as I prefer to think of it beer flavoured and smelling water.

You stay in nice part of the world. I used to work for BP on tankers and in 80 spent 6 months picking up cargoes at Kwinana refinery and taking to Adelaide, Whalla (Spelling??) Some port near Melbourne and then over to NZ and round Auckland, Napier, Wellington and back. Occassional run up to Fiji. Each time in Kwinana we used to explore a bit more of the country (Oh yes and bars and Wh**e Houses.) I remember clearly thinking then, we have no idea back home just how frickin big the place is. I left ship in Adelaide and flew to Perth~Karachi~Bombay (sorry Mumbai)~Frankfurt~London~Edinburgh and it seemed to take forever. I'd had enough by Perth. One of those trips where you got pissed and slept it off 3 times.

Enjoy the hangover.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

Well I'm going to get cricketed. (another new word for the Oxford Dictionary) As in pi$$ed as a cricket. I have got a whole heap of family around and sometimes it is just a bunch of grief. You can pick your acquaintances but you can't pick your relatives. Never a truer word was spoken. :)

I know someone will egt angry with me. All I can say is leave me alone. :)

Waahhaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!:)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Wish I could meet some of you guys. Sometimes here. it just suckss!

• Gold FFM

Fair enough Simon. ;) Haha

I'm just having one ofthose days, adn jd doesn't help it

Edited by ramjet

I have to disagree. JD helps a lot.

Infact a lot of JB would make my back pain go away, well pretty much any whisky would do it as those at the Lotus factory tour whitnessed a couple of years back with my table top

belly dancing stunt. Without alcohol it's painful to walk, it's a miracle ;)

Chunky Lover

• 1 year later...
  • Gold FFM

Jd. A gift to men. Wow. no one has posted in here for over a year. had a few and may have some more. where is everyone?

• 1 month later...

You wouldn't believe how sober you have to be to find this thread if it's been over a month since somebody was in this state...

Anyway, spine stuffed a couple of weeks ago, Diazipam great + Codeine even better, now circa 1 week free of tablets and I'm "safe" to drink again. Just had 1/4 bottle Vodka, bottle of Aspal cider, fair bit of that gold laced cinnamon liqueur (to pi**ed to spell it), bit of Cacao liqueur plus Malibu stuff my Niece decided was rank, so I'm pi**ed and happy to be pi***ed on the basis I've not been able to be be for quite some time.

If this is full of typos then, who cares?. If not then the spell-check has done a great job of bringing the last few functioning brain cell's attention to the red underlining.

• 9 months later...

I am still having the odd beer or 2 but when I'm drunk I can never find this thread!! Hehe

Looking back from page one on this is hilarious. Especially when I was conversing with my own Alter Ego Craig! lol.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 1 year later...
  • Gold FFM

28th Septmeber 2012 to 14 December 2013. I think that work souts to bout 438 days or something like that and it took me ages to find this bloody topic and to worj out the days in my head (but I think I'm way wrong) ( wiats for some anal retentive to work it out in excel or something liket hat) I think I'll be in here later as we've got friends round and I've had a few so far and will probablt have a few more yet. And nw that it is time for dessert and we have pav, chocalate sherry log and a reeaally nice thing called ice ceram snadwich, I reckon in about 15 minutes i could be on the back lawn barfing myself illy.

There's more sugar in the ice cream sandwicj than in a CSr refinery, but as I've always been told,

You're never too youngfor diabates

• Gold FFM

Everoynes gone and we're cleaning up. Gret night and as everyone has kidss I(littlies) they've all gone home. I've had too much too drink as I had to unwind from a hectic week. Liz didn't but you get that.

Jyst great to have friend s round. We're off to Sydeny shotrly to see the oldest daugheter nad her family so looking forawrd to that. We tradaed the CRV in on a brand new top of the range 4 cyl Accord Lovely car and loking forward to driving that to NSW.

• Gold FFM

Nicely done Michael. :D

I (stupidly in a drunkun moment last weekend) committed to this again this Christmas Day morning. Only done it once and said never again.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 4 months later...

Time to revive this thread!!   :w00t:

Woooooooooooooooooooo-Hooooooooooo!

:)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Not quite a drunken rambling, . . . but feeling pretty good!!   :D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

"A unicorn is just a donkey....  from the future."     I forget the name of the comedian that said it...  but he was talking about things he wrote down while under the influence that made no sense the next day.  :turned: