Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exhaust manifold design test result.. - Page 4 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exhaust manifold design test result..

Hi Freek, I'm sorry but the group buy has finished due to current stock of raw materials . You can still buy a single unit from Alunox but not at these prices it will be based on new material costs. You can contact Leon at Alunox on leon@alunox.co.uk .

If we arrange another group buy I will contact you with the new unit price. If any body drops out I will contact you.

Mark

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi all,

A new development has arisen in the material cost. Alunox on ordering new 321

stainless stock were shocked at the price rise from their supplier. This does not

change things at present as they have enough stock to honour the group buy price

up to a quantity of 15... but anything over that would make a business loss .

So because of this development and as we already have the initial 10 required we 

will proceed to take orders with payment straight away. This will mean the first 15

payments will receive a confirmation of order, Then the manifold as soon as production

and despatch completed. 

Sorry more of you can not take advantage of this offer, but the manifold will still be

available as a one of purchase at the revised new pricing , yet to be confirmed.

1.sailorbob - definite

2.gasmangt3 - definite

3.v39 - definite

4.Neill1607 - definite

5.gixxer - definite

6.Thailand1 Covered by Gixxer - Definate

7.Trevor - definite

8.Billy Zissis - definate

9.Paul X180R17 - Definate

10.jfitz981 Jason - Definate

So first come first confirmed. Can everyone on the list PM me there home address with post codes so Alunox can price individually with shipping costs more accurately. Then I will return to each person with the total amount payable in each case, along with Leons bank details so you can perform a bank transfer.

Once all the payments are in, work will begin , I've been told to expect 5 weeks before delivery.

Thanks Mark

correction here "9.Paul X180R17 - Definate"

X180R17 is a Dave, not a Paul... ;)

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all ,I think all the payments are in and fabrication has started. Alunox have setup tooling for this order, and are running off bends and cuts to start with. The manifold is quite labour intensive, I will keep you upto date with progress.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Keep the updates coming, My old cast iron wastegate just stuck shut yesterday......The boost guage wrapped right around to the wrong side of the peg, don't need that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All , been in touch with Alunox, all the manifolds are going out this Friday. There being boxed up on Thursday night with all the overseas paperwork for customs . A tracking number will be sent out for each unit. Thanks again for being patient. It would be good to get some feedback from you all when you get them fitted. It will be interesting to see the performance increases for different combinations of modifications.

Mark K

Yes Thanks for the updates. Hope Customs is kind to us. Now to find an internal wastegate turbo....

Edited by snowrx

I would like to buy one of these exhaust header setups as well. I just heard about the group buy. I am in Phoenix AZ USA.