Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 22 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Vosrprung durch Technik - what else would you expect?

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

How did the go pro camera survive all that to retrieve the footage ?(hardly think they are like "black boxes" on planes, but then again, the occupants did)   :w00t:

Edited by comem47

Now what does that remind me of? Did someone say Veyron? 

Imagine having a Lambo race car and not even being able to drive in a straight line.  :scooter:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I'd forgotten how ungainly many of these look when popped up, particularly the late 80s / early 90s rectangular lamps.

So what was missing? Not many: every time I thought of a car it appeared sooner or later.

Don't think we saw a Maserati Bora, certainly no Panther Solo, AM Lagonda. Not sure if I noticed a Porsche 924 either, but that may have passed me by (there was a 944 near the end). No ISO Lele or Grifo Mk2. Of course, we'll forgive him the one-off concept cars like the AM Bulldog.