Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 49 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

New Smart Evora anyone....

shrunk evora.jpg

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Not sure Barry, but looking by the petrol cap it has one of those Essex limited number stickers ?  Most people when they do Essex reps leave that sticker off as your only fooling yourself by putting the made up limited number imo :)

A

Oh Bugger,  Hope the owner was ok,   Poor Mclaren,   normally its porsche, and dancing donkeys having thermal issues,  hope Mclaren are not now using the other manufacturers adhesive :ermm:

A

It was last year's Shiplake Classic car show, I parked up first, then all these foreign pieces of $hit parked next to me, no joke.  They stole my thunder!  Some how I think the Owners new nothing about the Esprit and mistook it for a Ferrari.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

It's incredible to think you could buy 50 Esprits for the price of an F50, and the Esprit is a better looking car than any of those Ferraris imo, however should a 246 GT/GTS or a Daytona have pulled up in the line up, I may have found choosing a favorite a little more tricky. 

Many years ago I remember visiting the company near Pescara who manufactured the carbon fibre tub for these. They had a tub on display in Reception. It's funny how we still think such technology in a road car is cutting edge, whilst they were doing it 22 years ago. I wonder when Lotus will catch up?

Also at about the same time I worked for a company in Devon and was asked to take a 2 day course on fork-lift operation on a small industrial estate. One of the other units had an F50 clam bolted to one of the interior walls. Apparently the owner had crashed it and had a new one fitted, so kept the damaged one as a reminder of his expensive experience.

• Gold FFM
58 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Also at about the same time I worked for a company in Devon and was asked to take a 2 day course on fork-lift operation on a small industrial estate. One of the other units had an F50 clam bolted to one of the interior walls. Apparently the owner had crashed it and had a new one fitted, so kept the damaged one as a reminder of his expensive experience.

IMG_1159.thumb.JPG.ae50bb24a9de4512379c72b60591156d.JPG

• Like 1

Great video Chris,  I love watching these sort of youtube films,  It always amazes me how much stuff is knocking about in America still,  

The lotus elite was a pretty good price imo and also looked in decent order,  hope it has found a new owner to get it back on the road :)

A

• Gold FFM