Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 63 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

50 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Dickheads are out looking for folks using farm trucks not taxed, mot or insured

Ah - that would be the ones that actually cleared the snow for everyone else.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Thems the ones. We’ve got an old truck here - and I’d have used that if the roads hadn’t been cleared yesterday after 4 days snowed in.

our council have simply failed massively to deal with this episode. Council tax rising every year. Our road used to be gritted regularly 12 years ago when we moved in - and I mean regular. I actually can’t remeber the last time I saw one.

Only here once

Hugely sad news about the Fiorentina Footballer Davide Astori  - but when I go - I want to go in the same Hearse! ............. (RIP though) 

MazzaHearse.jpg

Unless you film the entire car, I am wondering if PPF is really worth it. Mine is liberally (but not completely) PPF protected, but picked up a stone chip just before it went in to be done, suffered a slight area of damaged paintwork about 1 inch away from the edge of the  bonnet film (caused by someone dropping something on it when in for service work) and earlier this week collected a small chip on the roof from a piece of pothole gravel flicked up high into the sky by a BMW M4 ahead of me. Having said that, if you weren't OCD like me you wouldn't notice these blemishes!

• Gold FFM

And for some reason my buddy posted that onto my Facebook wall earlier today.

he does love the esprits though 👍 even if he does take the p£ss

Only here once

I wonder how the Rinspeed bearings etc will cope. I know on other amphibious vehicles they require constant attention, greasing after every wet sortie etc. Also, NOT zero emission, just with the exhaust in a different place. :thumbdown: 

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.