Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2014 TLF National Lotus Meet - April 20th @ MBW - Page 9 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2014 TLF National Lotus Meet - April 20th @ MBW

46 Dave & Ann Excell - Lotus Excel or V8 Esprit

146. Gordon Round - Excel, Elise or Evora?

Can I plead with the excel owners thinking of bringing their other Loti to choose the 2+2 as we don't seem to have any Excel representation whatsoever in the 150 slots. We have Elite's and Eclats (including some rare ones) but it would be nice to include as many different Loti in our TLF line up as we can.

Hi Dunc,

I'll bear it in mind, although our Excel is a bit of a workhorse and not in concours condition or anything :blush: Reliability may also rear its ugly head  :scared: but I agree that it would be great to have the Excel model represented.

It doesn't matter if it's not concours. We have a seperate section for concours cars.

Lotuses are all about being driven. Not many on TLF are polishers :driving: - its one of the things I like best about this forum.

• Like 1

OK...not really in car mode - still stuck in the caravan with house problems that seem to extend to infinity and beyond, but.....

This looks like a proper day out.  Will be good to see if the Esprit will start and run prior to the Combe meeting in May.

So maybe public car park for me and Lionel (assuming nth reserve doesn't make it to an invite), but I will get there, and with a mate (Gary) in tow who used to volunteer at the Museum before he moved down our way.

Happy days!

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

Is there any chance that I can still come along in the S1 Esprit race car?

Its not an issue for me if the car isn't 'on display' I was just looking forward being there...

Hi all.

I'm really gutted that I won't be able to attend this meet. If anyone would like to take my place, JohnB, position 36 in the list, then be my guest and amend the list accordingly.

Have a good day guys.

John.

As far as I can see it the reserve list stands as so:

Reserve list

Steve Weller - Elan Plus 2 130/5

MPx - 86 Turbo Esprit

Warner - Excel

grayp77 - S1 Esprit

G UK - Elan M100

Thanks for letting us know John.

• Gold FFM

It now looks like I could come along to this so am adding myself to the reserve list.

Reserve list
Steve Weller - Elan Plus 2 130/5
MPx - 86 Turbo Esprit
Warner - Excel
grayp77 - S1 Esprit
G UK - Elan M100
TomE - Evora S