Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 123 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 13/08/2021 at 19:13, Number11 said:

Popped these new wheels on recently. They're flow formed racing alloys by Revolution, only recently developed and designed for competition so they're light and strong. They made them with S4s/V8 sizes, 8.5 x 17 and 10 x 18 and all the offsets and whatnot. Unfortunately they only came in black when I got them and they don't show up well for the camera but you get the idea. 

wee1.jpg

Dom's S4.  Long time no hear.  Still racing it?

• Like 1

Left or right?

DK6A9350aw.jpg

• Like 2

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

On 05/09/2021 at 22:05, Jack Stone said:

Made the pilgrimage to Delamare Road where I'm pleased to report that the former Lotus and Lotus Components/Team Lotus buildings remain intact (the former looks unoccupied while latter continues as "Monster Gym"). Most of the other buildings around these two have now been demolished so unfortunately I don't think it will be too long before the bulldozers move in...

esprit+elite.jpg

Has the ramp gone?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Giniw said:

Too bad there is that old grey car in front but I guess you had no other choice!

( :getmecoat:)

3.5 million quids worth of old  grey car! The z8 BMW was sent by BMW heritage all the way from Germany, the Aston came from Newport Pagnell sent with an engineer and Lotus sent nothing, so I had to provide the cars. I can’t understand why Lotus disregards a very important part of its heritage. I contacted their marketing department and didn’t even get a reply. If they want to take their business to the next level they will have to embrace publicity like the other manufacturers do. 

I offered to drive through the smoke, but they weren’t interested!5BFB13BD-A1A6-4F67-83A1-222D2595AEAA.thumb.png.5441f8290cf6fd343007bba07d2125b5.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Giniw said:

Too bad there is that old grey car in front but I guess you had no other choice!

( :getmecoat:)

If it’s in the way I can find somewhere to accommodate it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lotusfab said:

3.5 million quids worth of old  grey car!

That's a lot of money for a car than cannot swim!

1 hour ago, Lotusfab said:

I contacted their marketing department and didn’t even get a reply.

It's quite sad and hard to understand why they didn't bother to reply ...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lotusfab said:

The obvious thing for Lotus to do is make 20 electric S1 replicas, white with tartan and some spoof Spy Who Loved Me gadgets. 

There s a bloke in Wales that converts classics to electric - got a series on tv. He could have a go.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PhilW said:

Has the ramp gone?

All present and correct...

DK6A9586at.jpg

• Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)