Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 52 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Or a democrat!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Ha! Our illustrious Republican previous governor Rick "oops" Perry has called Austin "a blueberry in a bowl of tomato soup", blue being the color rather arbitrarily assigned to Democratic political leanings, and red the other party. Which I've never understood, as the colour red has historically been associated with the "liberal" viewpoint. Go figure. 

(note how I have, in the spirit of international relations, provided both spellings of the word for hue)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

On 2016/8/11 at 16:18, Tocus said:

My new Turbo:

and hopefully i will come with this car to Lotus Festival, but i am not sure yet,

2n7eas4.jpg

2m454j5.jpg

aabvi0.jpg

2qiralj.jpg

Greetings From Holland!

Fantastic looking car Tocus,   I have a question though,  The compomotives had a shorter top and bottom arm on the rear to make up for the deeper barrels of the rear  wheels, 

Just looking at your car your wheels seem to fill the arch much nicer IMO than some other esprits, I take it you left the arms standard and did not replace for the shorter ones.?

I only ask as i have gone the opposite way and need to see how much those old arms will effect offsets to the hub etc.

Enjoy the car she looks amazing :thumbup:

A

Why on Earth would someone put up such a fence there?

Is the phonebox a remed to call for help while being caught on the barbwire?

Kind regards,

Jacques.

ps: nice car ;)

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

41 minutes ago, Jacques said:

Why on Earth would someone put up such a fence there?

Is the phonebox a remed to call for help while being caught on the barbwire?

Kind regards,

Jacques.

ps: nice car ;)

Don't know exactly why, but you can bet someone did something stupid to cause them to put up that fence.  And they probably did it multiple times.

• Like 1

That looks like the Gare Loch, home to HMNB Clyde and often just referred to as Faslane the small town there - home to our nuclear subs - a beautiful part of the UK. The give away for me is what looks like the grey Royal Navy supply shipped that is docked.

Picture probably taken from near the village of Shandon looking up the Gare Loch. 

Given that I can understand the fence which is probably the outermost perimeter.

I may be wrong of course...

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Well okay then. But that fence is probably not holding up to a wirecutter. So there must be several other installations ;)

Anyway, a pity to shaden the nice panoramic view ;)

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

That's actually Loch Next-to-Ness, and the fence is there to keep Nessie's cousins from slithering onto land.

• Gold FFM

And hopefully I get to play with them soon!

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Lotusfab said:

image.pngYou don't see this very often!

They were the highlight of the show for me. All beautifully restored. There's just something about the natural beauty of the S1. But why is the one in the middle a foot narrower than the others? Perhaps Lotus was running low on fibreglass that day!

• Like 2

Great to meet you Sparky and at some point in the not to distant, you may get your wish!

Damn! That's a poster child picture for claybar if I ever saw one, Buddsy.:respect:

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, Buddsy said:

Taken on the back streets of Yarco.

IMG_0078.jpg

See it does exist...Had plenty of attention during the day at Great Yarmouth.

Buddsy

What a beauty, looks like you've been doing some hooning.? 

7 minutes ago, Buddsy said:

Nice pics!

I remember that car being on ebay about 7 years ago. Looked a nice car then and does now too. I think the owner was a member here too.

Buddsy

Yer I found a thread on the forum recently relating to the car about 7 or 8 years ago, but I forget the forum name of the guy that owned it. It's had a couple of owners since, and been very well cared for, it came with a folder of history including a ridiculous spend in 2011 at Allon Whites for just over 25k and since then it only did about 300 miles! (until I got it!)