Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 57 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

@Bibs

I know the car, used to be owned by a friend, I did some work on that car years ago.  I even drove it to LOG 27 in Aspen.

AHVxbQQP3UKWP7H7b3hrmM53OblPjPVr63wswbsu

bS9J4F16WuSNJJDYonAXC2g493K0mMoAENSBPt--

I don't know this Saul guy, or the current owner...  IIRC it was sold by my friend on consignment via the Lambo dealer (Bill Nuccio while he was in Denver).

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Short video of my previous Esprit being 'recovered' from the burned down workshop:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8YQDcBSDws0QjAyLXItR1hGUzA

A sad sight, but her remains will not go to waste completely...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Jon, I know it's a very sad sight, but I did want to share...

We will recover everything that's still usable. Very much to my surprise, this includes the aluminum fuel tanks! Not only are they still intact, there is even a petrollike fluid left inside. And not a few drops either, it's liters of the stuff, in both tanks! I really cannot understand how this is possible: the rear rims are partly molten and so is the glass tailgate, the remains lying on top of the tanks. The chassis will go to TLF'er Cor, as a jig for his engine transplant. The old engine, gearbox and turbo/exhaust will be removed next weekend. I'm not sure if the driveshafts, wishbones and hubcarriers are worth the effort to take out.

Filip.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Sure I do them for £25 a time. Really nice quality printed directly from the internet onto good quality paper and cut out by hand by a skilled craftsman. Compatible with a range of adhesive products including sellotape and blu tack.

Or you could do it yourself for free of course! ;)

I think the file originally came from LEF anyway!

I've been meaning to do some for ages. There was some DIY laser printable self cling material on the net, but can't imagine this would be very good as the real stuff often has a white backing.

I'm getting some parking stickers done for work and hoped to stick a couple of dozen on the end of the order but their minimum quantity is £50/180...

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• Gold FFM

Mark, I have sent this off to a friend who is a printer but if you can get them done I am happy to pay towards the cost even if you want to halve the cost.

i will let you know how I get on with my chum.

Cheers

Dan

Looks very nice - excellent in white :)

You not coming to the Christmas Dinner tomorrow?

• Gold FFM

Chris I would have loved to but have a long term arranged lads Christmas night out tomorrow, we don't get together that much these days so I didn't want to miss it