Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Missing Air Malaysia Plane - Page 8 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Missing Air Malaysia Plane

Kimbers

Any idea of the range of a radar system, Roger? It sure isn't 2000 kilometres....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Have a google of OTHR "Over the Horizon Backscatter Radar". The Russians first came up with this in the late 70s early 80s and they could plot ships and aircraft virtually around the World. Powerful megawatt pulse transmissions and multiple receivers plotting "backscatter" received signals and all being fed into a computer which can plot objects that reflect radio signals.

The other is microwave radar which although is short range for shipping due to the curvature of the Earth, aircraft flying very high extends the range of the radar incredibly.

Roger I've enjoyed your posts over the last couple of years, I'm curious what your view is on Money Spiders - fact or fiction?   As an aside, can a 777 carry an extra 20 tons of secret payload in addition to the fuel and declared payload?  (and presumably the extra fuel required to carry the secret 20 tons?)  

I like Rogers theory, if the equipment was stolen in afgan then it's best we never find out what happened to get it back, goes back to the red or the blue pill Matrix type theory that in our shadowed world of TV and media none of us really know what's going on. Id rather not know and live a happy little life.

You're not wrong Andy. What else matters as long as you have your Esprit.

I don't understand media. They are trying to make us all mindless idiots who question nothing. That one goes on to the Illuminati who control and dominate the World. That will be a good one for my next topic.

Sorry but I have not heard the one about Money Spiders.

That would be crazy mad if they've found the blackbox already seeing as they were estimating a 3 year span just to trawl the search area due to the slow speeds and narrow effective search width of the fancy mic with wings....

Chunky Lover

'heard' by three people.

BUT they wern't recording!!! Are they total idiots?? It just beggars belief

Makes you wonder if they can even use the equipment. 

And anyway, what does "37.5 kHz per second" mean?

I cant wait for the horizon prog about this when its resolved. They will love all the false leads and then give the answer we all knew already in the last 5 mins.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

My take on it is that it was a red herring to try and get the search away from the right area as they do not want it found.

I fail to believe that the Countries of USA with their base on Diego Garcia, China and Australia that have over the horizon radar do not know where the aircraft went down.

Funny you should mention Diego Garcia... 

http://intellihub.com/freelance-journalist-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

...conspiracy theories aside I wonder if that invalidates the iPhone warranty? 

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

• Gold FFM

Good solid journalism from a respected source there!

Given the dimensions, I believe his ass has been invalidated.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/flight-mh370-search-has-best-lead-so-far-after-picking-up-signals-consistent-with-black-box-9242948.html

I'm not sure how positive 'we've found all the dead people' is but I see where they're coming from...

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Good solid journalism from a respected source there!

Given the dimensions, I believe his ass has been invalidated.

Right then, scratch off anal probing leaving aliens as the plausible theory - work for you Roger?

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

"If you have negated the possible, then what you have left, no matter how improbable, is your answer".

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

^^ Ockham's razor! (cheap aviation pun)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

So now the news is saying they are trying to reconnect with the suspected pinging black box.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wouldn't they have instantly taken a navigational position from when they started to hear until they couldn't hear it anymore?

They know the length of cable they have out on the tow and they know the speed they were travelling.

Isn't it simple math after that to say where they were?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Except they have stated that the 'finder' has to be with one mile of the signal. That makes the area around the contact only 2 miles wide by '2 miles plus the distance travelled' long.

It's not like this thing is getting dragged along by Joe Fisherman in his 12 foot dinghy. The best minds in the game are on this.

Just a quick question also, how come it took so long to get the finder there?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

It's all either really really fishey or screwed up from start to finish!

It wouldn't surprise me if it was shot down by the Malaysians and this is all a hoax to hide the truth!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Reckon we need the Canadian Navy down there...

It's all either really really fishey or screwed up from start to finish!

It wouldn't surprise me if it was shot down by the Malaysians and this is all a hoax to hide the truth!

Exactly as I was thinking.

How hard would it be?

Afterall, the Chinese managed to find a ping remarkably quicky, in an area a fair distance away from the main search area.

They could sail there, drop a tiny device capable of sending some appropriate sounds but far too small to be actually found at such depth

Then 'fail' to record the sounds but then have the device turn itself off once its location had been verified by someone independent.

Meanwhile, a thousand miles away.......

Its unlikely but one thing all this has taught us to is expect the unexpected. I do hope it is the plane they have found so the families can start their long and painful process but I dont think this story is over yet by a long chalk.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein