Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Summer BBQ (CarBQ) - 12th July - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Summer BBQ (CarBQ) - 12th July

Bibs

This should be fun :D

Everyone is welcome to the TLF Summer BBQ at 8 Warren Road, Blue Bell Hill, Kent, ME5 9RD.

2pm onwards until very late, bring food & drink please. 

We've parking for 30+ cars (Lotus or other sports cars only pls) on the front lawn and there are a number of local hotels that are well priced. The Bridgewood Manor is closest at about a 20 min walk away if you wanted to get drunk and stay somewhere. Would be nice to see old faces and make some new pals too, everyone is welcome  :)

1 & 2: Bibs & Laura - Elise (or maybe something different!)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Barring further medical cockups(!) I hope to make this.

3 & 4  Sparky & Tracy - Esprit GT3

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

3 & 4 Sparky & Tracy - Esprit GT3

5 Trevsked - it's a month away, who knows.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

6 & 7: SWLC & Ellie - Elan SE or Merc S500

8: ChrisJ - Turbo Esprit

You can count me in too mr Bibs, I'll be coming over with.... Umm.... Oh. It's just me. Well. Maybe Ebony too.

That is if us blokes are indeed allowed to bring our Bitches to the party?

6 & 7: SWLC & Ellie - Elan SE or Merc S500

8: ChrisJ - Turbo Esprit

9 Simon and his Bitch... Lotroen 'D'S4.... Don't worry, I know where to park it :(

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Highly likely I shall be there. Just need approval from the boss later today when she gets up (she's on nights at the mo).

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Looks like Tracy won't be along, so I'll be Trevor's bitch.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Umm. Not trying to be a party pooper, but you said no burning of fences, no peeing in the garden, can't help but think being SO restrictive on activities may be reducing your audience.

Hell, what am I supposed to do with all the used engine oil and brake fluid I've been saving up....???

Chunky Lover

• Gold FFM

We have a restraining order that states you're not allowed within 75 feet of a naked flame.

• Gold FFM

You drop your keks again, I'm in.

• Gold FFM

I must admit a guy like you can turn a man's head.  If it wasn't for my little problem...

• Gold FFM

Oooh, that's a long story.  All very good news though, especially on the alcohol front!

Alas, I fear the 'little' problem is here to stay... 

Bibs

A death in the family where I am acting as executor but living at least 3 hours drive away is taking all my time. Also car is taking far longer to repair - leaky header tank - than I envisaged. If we can make it we will try and get there.