Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ian's S4s refurb - Page 58 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ian's S4s refurb

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll have a wiper motor and linkage assembly for sale soon once I've checked the motor. Anyone interested, PM me in the next week or so, otherwise it'll go on eBay when I get round to it.

Margate Exotics.

• 5 weeks later...

Very nice indeed :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

On 8/29/2017 at 19:21, ian29gte said:

IMG_3923.JPG

This image alone is making me give serious consideration to putting up my Turbo SE for sale.

There's an S4s in this colour combo for sale just a few hundred km away from me....

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

58 minutes ago, ian29gte said:

/\ The lengths a man is prepared to go to for a set of Futuras, eh? :rolleyes:

The car in question doesn't have Futuras, which is why I haven't actually bought it yet :P. Some idiot put AWI Monoblocs on it. Hateful f*****g wheels. 

?

I like the AWI Monobloc Wheels. I think they are Unique to Lotus Esprit and they have a simple and attractive design. And I like the Futura Wheels too, hence why I am refurbishing my set. But each to his own.

Ultimately, I don't think Lotus ever made an ugly Esprit Wheel.

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

7 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Buy mine @Vanya - you knowa change of colour is the way to go as you can't buy the same colour twice:thumbup: 

No AWI wheels to be seen - Futuras as Lotus intendedB-)

Haha, need to find a good home for the Turbo SE first. But this is Ian's thread so ain't gonna derail it!

@ian29gte: got any more pics?!? Keep them coming! 

• Haha 1

OMG soooooooo cool....

Yup. Agreed :bounce:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

The natural choice for a British sports car :yes:

• Like 1

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Bound to take longer getting over that silly spoiler ?

its only a few bolts - what took you so long? V8 can be done in just under an hour - 4 pot takes a bit longer due to starter and clutch Slave.

good to see it out - All looks very clean

Only here once