Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New owner...Esprit 2 JPS - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New owner...Esprit 2 JPS

Viper

Just collected today.....It's up and running and generally ok but I'm a perfectionist and I think I will tire of it and soon be ripping it apart for a nut and bolt

But in the meantime I plan to use it with my nipper and have some fun.

An iconic car and livery for me

19A6744F-4DED-4708-9AF0-18E3FF9293DA_zps

F2E36A3C-4D2B-4C77-A0EE-D87A69093D59_zps

1171F4B9-59BC-4712-B988-6FE88BD9B129_zps

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Very nice....... Do keep driving and enjoy.......

Please don't tear it to bits and leave her in a garage for years.......... Enjoy driving......

There's a fab event tomorrow at brooklands - would love to see it if you fancy a run out

Only here once

That looks very nice (and it's a proper one too :thumbsup:)

As Barry says, come to MBW/Brooklands tomorrow.

Chris

That's funny....It still won't have reverse.....Been out in it today and I've only had to get out twice to push it backwards.

Any idea what the issue is?

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Lee. :welcome:

Nice JPS. :thumbsup: I'm with others on here. Leave it totally original.

Any other questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I was advertising my 71 Elan and a guy asked if I'd take the JPS in PX.....amazing coincidence really since this was exactly what I wanted to sell the Elan for.

Yes it must be adjustments on the cable and all the bushes etc and i've now lost 1st 2nd and 5th.

Got under it today and the rod with the threaded adjustment which runs down the drivers side of the engine had snapped. (Cross Gate?

Fixed and adjusted thanks to help from a sensible fellow member (Roo) top banana. We even have reverse now

Thanks

It does seem to be a bit of a find and although I know they're rare I hadn't appreciated quite how rare and also how much love and appreciation these things attract 

Chuffed