Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
P2135 & P2104/6 Error Codes - Page 4 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

P2135 & P2104/6 Error Codes

I know its a lot of money but can you not pay for it, get the car fixed and get the money back from auto protect when they finally pull their finger out. Will they allow you to do that as it would speed it up?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

My point being, why are we not preempting the approval and getting the ECU on the desk in northampton, rather than on the shelf in Norfolk.

It'll be next day delivery as a VOR part so you're looking at a maximum of a 24 hour delay at worst. That said, have you asked Pam if they'll get the part in to save this time, are they unwilling to do it?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Without misquoting or saying untruths... Yes I have suggested it Bibs.

To me it seems like common sense....

Anyway, I've been told to wait... So that's what i can only do.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

And what a lovely day it has been for driving.

I believe we are going to have 3 months of rain starting next week.

I guess that's no helping........seriously though good luck with it.

Only here once

You can really go off some people :lol:

Anyway ECU parts and labour will be covered by AutoProtect.

So, ECU arrives Friday and I can collect car next week (I'm away this weekend).

Keep everything crossed for me.

• Like 2

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

So the catalogue of disasters keeps growing...

The ECU was approved Tuesday and the ECU was promised and shipped for Friday....

It never arrived... it appears the person in despatch did not label the package accordingly, hence it's now sat in DHL land somewhere instead of being delivered on Friday!! (Or even Saturday).

Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up.

So it's now 5 weeks tomorrow that the car has been out of action! I'd cry if I didn't laugh!

I know that now.. point being it should have been delivered Friday had Lotus despatch labelled it properly ;)

They were trying to get DHL to deliver it Saturday but as it wasn't DHLs fuck up, they wouldn't deliver it saturday.

I know!

Leaves me with Tuesday or Wednesday really.

Fingers crossed the ecu turns up tomorrow!

Lee - sorry to hear about the further delays, I can imagine the frustration and do think that Lotus needs to look at it's parts operation (both sending them out and ensuring they have stuff in stock as many things seem to be on permanent back order). Hopefully, as JMG's master plan comes to fruition and with the increase in sales revenues and profits these things will come good. Then, with faultless cars and faultless backup operations we can all just focus on each others grins of driving pleasure!

With the new wiring loom and new ECU you should get many many years of enjoyable driving out of your wee yellow monster. Hope to hear that you've been driving it again by Wednesday mate.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Just had confirmation...

Car is 100% :thumbsup:

Collecting it tomorrow, it's a bit late in the day to get up there and back now.

Can't wait to :driving:

:scooter: Get on yer bike then, hop to it.....  Good news indeed. :bounce:

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Whooop! I'm back in a Lotus!

My Evora is home and fixed.

It took 5weeks, but we got there in the end with zero cost to me (other than incidentals like train tickets, missed holiday etc but I just have to accept that).

Onwards!!

• Like 1

:clap:   Good news Lee, now what you doing on here??? get out and enjoy  :thumbsup:

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Sadly not, I'm back in the office!

The sun is shining, the Solar Yellow glinting temptingly through the office window, taunting me as it knows I can't go and play!

I've already got a set of Alloys on the way from the Lotus sell off :lol:

Just looking at tyres...

Pirelli as per OEM

Yoko AD08R (trackday oriented tyre)

Toyo 888 (Road legal semi slick)

I'll save you the effort of further searches:

Road tyre: Michelin Pilot Supersport. Currently the best road tyre on the market.

Track tyre: Avon ZZR. Control tyre in the various Lotus race series & also road legal.

;)

• Gold FFM

Yippee - that's a real result.

Shame it took so long - but that's the nature of the beast.

Lotus sure did themselves proud

Only here once