Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'll take the post if he declines. With my surname I'll blend right in, in near obscurity. I promise not to meddle too much with internal U.K. politics, but only if I receive a 20% discount on Esprit parts and upkeep.:)

4 hours ago, molemot said:

Trump as US ambassador? Probably no worse than old Joe Kennedy...."Don't bother sending them anything, the Germans will be in London in two weeks...."

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I couldn't vote for either of them. This has to be the worst election EVER! not that it matter who votes for who because, at the end of the day, the President has very little power without the support of the Houses. Ask Obama with his healthcare bill!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I have a bet on this with my brother,  Won the bet with him on the EU vote and us getting out,  And had a bet on this also,  Trump was doing well at the time when i put my money where i my mouth is !  To be honest looking at it now i have no idea who will win, I do not even think most of the Amercians know who they will vote for either. :ermm:  

A

On 9/30/2016 at 06:36, Bibs said:

"None of the above"? 

Not too far off on this, Bibs. I've run across several people who are ordinarily first in line to cast, but have said they will not be voting at all this time around.

What a strange election year it's been.

• Gold FFM

Why don't they just change the rules and say Obama is staying for another term? I know they can't, but it is a much better option than either of these two.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Regarding Obama stopping in another term, i do not think he would want to anyway even given the chance,  He looked full of life when he started, now he looks drained and has aged lots in looks since taking power, i suppose that is the price you pay for having a country the size of Americas worries sitting on your shoulders and playing on your mind. !

Think you are right Scott about Clinton, will be the same as that rat Brown with us taking over from the other rat blair but  for health reasons and not the fact she had filled her pockets unlike our Tony .! :(

A

I'm going to catch all kinds of flak for saying this, but I can't help but spontaneously grin when I envision Bill being back in the White House. The mind reels with the potential ramifications. America's only third time ever [in advisory capacity] "third term President?" Two for the price of one? More "peccadilloes" for the tabloid grist mill? 

Hey, if Mick J. can slip into "fatherhood mode" yet again at his age, who's to say what might happen at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? The new terminology alone that would have to be invented is amusing in itself. The "first bastard?" of the "First Gentleman?" It's an oxymoron's parlance paradise. :)

• Gold FFM

I don't know the system well enough over there, but what would happen if no-one voted? Is that considered a draw and they hold it all again?

The 2 candidates aren't really the best material I would have thought.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

The main two candidates aren't good is very right, but the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson had a real "deer in the headlights look" when asked to name even one foreign leader. Complete air between the ears and the question wiped him out stress-wise for any further interview questions.

We're in a world of hurt over here :(

• Like 1

Priceless, Matt. If I couldn't have a good laugh at this year's unraveling of the democratic process, I'd go stark raving mad.

As in "yuge 'gina?" :lol:

Hey I thought that part of the American Dream was that anybody could get to be president, but all I`ve seen from 1989 on has been contests including George Bush Senior and Junior (and his brother Jeb) and Clinton and spouse. It`s like an episode of "Dynasty" but with weirder actors.

(By "anybody" I suppose that could mean "anybody with loads of money " so as to encompass Drumpf, the man later renamed Trump. Trust is his middle name . Not.

(Never thought there`d be a candidate who makes Richard Nixon look like a Communist).

Anyone seen Brian Blessed`s opinion of Drumpf on ITV news today ? Very funny.

Obama seems decent and can kinda like string more than  two words together which helps,  but just seems stalemated by the system. (As you can probably guess, I was supporting Bernie Sanders for what it`s worth as a Brit, but the tragedy is that if he was still standing it would split the vote and allow Drumpf in, so he sensibly withdrew in favour of the least worst same old same old ).   

• Gold FFM
On 10/4/2016 at 09:47, Moxie said:

This wouldn't be so hilarious if it weren't so dead-on in its general gutting:

'The uploader has not made this video available in your country.'   :( 

I get it! I really do! trump is a twat of the first order. But I also think that the Democrats to criticise him is laughable seeing as their candidate supported her husband after he abused his position to take advantage of young women AND then attacked the young women for their attitude and "Loose morals".

Oh no. No one is clean in this Presidential election and American politics needs a MAJOR shake up!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

And created cloning!

Can someone please dust off Ron Paul, again?

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8