Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 9 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

Two Senators per state. Number of Representatives (currently 435) varies by population size of the state.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

14 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I only drink Malbec from SW France. Tastes nicer too :D

Almost as good as Night Train Express Red.:sofa:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37932231

it would appear that democracy is getting tested again......

surely when you vote in something you agree to the result.........bit like Brexit.........

then those who don't like the outcome protest..........

so f**in what......the result is the result end of.......(or should be)

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

but both candidates were as bad as each other.......

the only difference being the Clinton has been in 'office' before.....

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Just in case you haven't yet seen it..... Google

WANKPUFFIN

and see what comes back....

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Don't know what all the fuss is about. I've been trapping wankpuffins for years in my backyard. They taste just like chicken.

• Like 1

From today's local rag...

(not responsible for neck injuries incurred during viewing)

20161111_154305.jpg

• Gold FFM

Yep, but that is because it is rigged John. ;) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

There are initiatives to secede from the U.S. afoot in both California and Oregon. They are only partly in jest. 

To paraphrase Brewer & Shipley, they are only one joke over the line, sweet Jesus.

Love him or hate him his views have been consistent and you cannot say he is not a patriot!  Interesting time line of interviews on video here:

I do believe his right wing comments and rhetoric were a foil to grab the attention and stir things up to win.

His winning campaign spent $500m, Clinton's losing campaign spent $1.5bn.

Go figure who is smart and who is dumb.

His time as president elect has shown he can step up to the statesman role. Let's hope it is not a short lived act. Personally, I think he is smarter than that.

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

From "Politifact" (graphs distorted [but still decipherable] when pasted to this post. Upper graph is Clinton, lower is Trump; use link below if interested in more detail)

Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

Trump-Clinton_Wikimedia_commons.jpg

Compare the Truth-O-Meter scorecards of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Democrat from New York

Clinton's statements by ruling

Click on the ruling to see all of Clinton's statements for that ruling.

Trump

Donald Trump

Republican from New York

Trump's statements by ruling

Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

• Like 1

From www.mediaite.com

"According to a new NBC News/SurveyMonkey poll, seventy-two percent of registered Republicans “still doubt” the President's place of birth. Forty-one percent outright disagreed with the statement, “Barack Obama was born in the United States,” while only twenty-seven percent of Republicans agree."Aug 11, 2016

Image result for obama birth certificate

These are the voters who chose our next President. :(

7 hours ago, Iconic Ride said:

From www.mediaite.com

"According to a new NBC News/SurveyMonkey poll, seventy-two percent of registered Republicans “still doubt” the President's place of birth. Forty-one percent outright disagreed with the statement, “Barack Obama was born in the United States,” while only twenty-seven percent of Republicans agree."Aug 11, 2016

Image result for obama birth certificate

These are the voters who chose our next President. :(

Fascinating that the record includes the race of father and mother. Has this changed since 1961? And the question "Is residence a farm or plantation"?!! Hell's teeth....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

On 09/11/2016 at 21:09, C8RKH said:

I hate the Daily Mail but this popped up on Google news.

Remainers. Clinton supporters. SNP Indyref supporters. what is it about losing a genuinely democratic vote that these supposed supporters of democracy just do not get?

They can't understand the people who voted against them. They think they have the morale high ground. They use the high ground to throw stones.

And they say Trump is nasty!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3920168/Trump-victory-sets-protests-California-Oregon.html

You see this happening all the time. Those who claim to have the right morals, are the first to protest a democratic outcome they don't like, and go on insulting everyone who has a different opinion. It seems it's rarely the ones that are most feared that actually start what eventually could lead to riots..

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 09/11/2016 at 20:16, march said:

I have just heard that Hillary Clinton polled more votes than Trump but due to the current Electoral College system voters location mattered, so not really one person one vote - Does anyone know if this is true?

no different than here really as seats based

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 weeks later...