Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 5 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

That's a bit harsh, isn't it?

Is Don, is good!

Oh wait, that's an ad for sausage....... :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Bit harsh @Bibs. I mean, essentially what you are saying is:

"Look, you have two choices. I'm either going to:

(1) Pin back your eyelids and staple them to your forehead and pour acid into your eye socket whilst I play the entire back catalogue of Fleetwood Mac at full volume through your headphones (the trump)

or

(2) Pin back your eyelids and staple them to your forehead whilst I pour lime juice into your eyes whilst I play the entire back catalogue of Dire Straights at full volume through your headphones (the clinton)

I mean basically, both options are really unpleasant and as you only have one vote, and those two options, well, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't... Bit like playing Russian roulette whilst forgetting to take out 5 of the 6 bullets!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Damn....why does that pic keep popping up. But very pertinent! Frankly your choice is a prick who is a mesogynist and unprofessional, or a professional who is untruthful to the level of criminality, who also attacked the women her husband used his influence to dishonestly sleep with, as of loose morals and who has been deleting and destroying records of her illegal business dealings.

I would vote Monster Raving Looney.........only Trump fits into that category as well! 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I don't see the problem. There ARE other candidates. Last I checked there was even a Communist Party of America (I was shocked at how many weird folks there are to vote for).

As such, I think Gary Johnson would be a safe bet. Especially for the rest of the world, given that he doesn't seem to know anything about countries outside the US, he wouldn't even know who to invade or whose affairs to meddle in!

Clinton or Trump it's like having to pick between Bubonic Plague or Cholera. 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

And, by way of a comparison, here's the list of the candidates for the latest UK by-elections in Batley and Spen, and Witney:-

Batley and Spen

Corbyn Anti - By Election Protest Party

Tracy Lynn Brabin - Labour Party

Jack Buckby - No to terrorism, yes to Britain

Richard Charles Edmonds - National Front

David Furness - British National Party Local People First

Therese Hirst - English Democrats: 'Putting England First!'

Waqas Ali Khan - Independent

Garry Mervyn Kitchin - Independent

Ankit Love - One Love Party

Henry Edmund Burke Mayhew - Independent

Witney

Emilia Arno - One Love Party

Dickie Bird - UKIP

David Bishop - Bus-Pass Elvis Party

Robert Courts - Conservative Party

Duncan Enright - Labour Party

Mad Hatter - Official Monster Raving Loony Party

Lord Toby Jug - The Eccentric Party of Great Britain

Adam Knight - Independent

Elizabeth Leffman - Liberal Democrat

Winston McKenzie - English Democrats

Helen Salisbury - National Health Action Party

Larry Sanders - Green Party

Daniel Skidmore - Independent

Nicholas Ward - Independent

Margate Exotics.

Sounds like we got the same action going on here as the Scottish vote that keeps on living.. Trump was asked if he could abide with the results of the election and he came back with "If I win".  What a dickhead. !!!  (bet he never concedes when beaten in golf.....the other person obviously must have cheated)   :lol:

Edited by comem47

18 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I mean basically, both options are really unpleasant and as you only have one vote, and those two options, well, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Seen yesterday. :lol:

20161019_093537.jpg

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I wasn't allowed to join the "Monster Raving Loony Party" ....

My chum Bonzo and I were in Ashburton for a drunken weekend and chanced upon their HQ. In a pub, obviously.... they were holding the annual contest for the Carnival Queen and Princess.

Don't ask.....(!)

Anyway, we chatted to the chap behind the bar who let on that the pub was the HQ of the MRLP....so it seemed appropriate for us to join. He went to get the forms and asked "What are you doing down here, then, lads??" ( for such we were, in those heady days...)

"Panning for gold on Dartmoor at Higher Piles" I replied.

Chap stopped dead. Put the forms back.

"Sorry, lads; too daft for us I'm afraid. We do have limits....!!"

And that is the nearest I have ever come to joining a political party.....

• Like 2

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

The problem is...

Hilary is a shitty candidate for a president, if she cannot win with Trump (which all polls suggest).
Two worst candidates ever and one of them will win, unfortunately. Two previous US presidents were probably the worst in the history and now they are going to have third. Yeeyyy...

I hope Trump wins. Well, what worse can happen, right? ;)

2 hours ago, Malcolm Feth said:

I hope Trump wins. Well, what worse can happen, right? ;)

Do you really want 2 narcissists (Trump and Putin) playing chicken with nukes? Trump will be child's play for Putin to rattle his cage.

Hillary is no prize , but at least somewhat sane.

Image result for dr strangelove

Really? I think Hilary might have a real nasty temper on her, cannot say for real as never met her, but whereas Trump will be all bluster and fluster to Putin I think Hilary just might throw the frying pan at him. Putin that is! Be very careful what you wish for. there.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Trump is all about Trump. He is a pathological liar. Never backs down when caught lying. There is good reason the Republicans are abandoning him left and right and some (like the Bushes) are openly voting for Hillary !!!. 

Look at news articles for background and you keep coming up with the same (and somehow Trump supporters dismiss all the facts that are found against him, not wanting to believe he can be THAT bad). Like I said , Hillary is bad too, but Trump is a total horror show. If he were the pilot of an airplane about to hit a mountain he would continue to argue with someone about his reputation as the plane crashed rather than get back to the important business at hand.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/opinion/why-donald-trump-should-not-be-president.html

Google (there are many more)

Edited by comem47

The thing with Hilary is......she's done the job before.....(!)

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

A big step up. So much better than the current candidates. I'm still amazed at the choices we are stuck with. I really wish we could push the reboot button, but then again at this point I just want it over.  It's "Groundhog Day" in the worst way !!! :(

Edited by comem47

I saw this on Channel 4 last night.....worth a look. He draws some interesting comparisons with our "Brexit" cockup, too.

Thank you, John. Until now I'd only been able to catch one short segment of this presentation. Via your link I watched the entire "film" from start to finish in one go. 

How refreshing to hear the voice of reason so well conveyed. Yes, Michael Moore has a reputation for stirring up controversy on multiple topics, but he also has an incisive way of making one think things through, regardless of one's position.

• Like 1

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM
On 10/28/2016 at 16:09, comem47 said:

A big step up. So much better than the current candidates. I'm still amazed at the choices we are stuck with. I really wish we could push the reboot button, but then again at this point I just want it over.  It's "Groundhog Day" in the worst way !!! :(

So, is the good old US of A now stuffed and going to have to accept Trump after this latest batch of emails regarding Hillary and ISIS. I now first hand how big a prick he was up here with his all singing all dancing new golf coarse. Lying twat did everything to get it built and now local government are finding out how many broken promises he made on that one.