Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SpaceX - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SpaceX

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I was pretty much in awe when they were able to bring the first one back and land it. They just did it with the two primaries and then the centre rocket.

I have no words.

I'll try one.

Does superdoubleplusgood cover it?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

That is simply amazing to see those two rockets land, let alone both at the same time.   Mars here we come....  Lets hope other worlds do not get nervous of man kinds evolution jump in space travel and decide to invade us before we get to clever .:P

MarsAttack-Occ-05-CoverRI.jpg.df0ceb0ad31b0aa1ee073a0b691aedff.jpg

A

I know that space is huge, but since it launched towards the asteroid belt instead of staying in a shallower elliptical orbit I don't like the chances of avoiding space rocks for long.

Nope, space travel is not for me: One errant particle  moving at thousands of mph is all it takes  !!     :o

1 hour ago, comem47 said:

I know that space is huge, but since it launched towards the asteroid belt instead of staying in a shallower elliptical orbit I don't like the chances of avoiding space rocks for long.

Don't worry, the car has air bags - I am sure all will be OK.

Is that the STIG driving perchance?  Some say he grew tired of driving on Planet Earth.  As you can tell, I'm no Jeremy Clarkson.

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• Gold FFM
On 2/8/2018 at 18:19, Buddsy said:

You guys are so funny! You really think any of that bull crap is real?

Tesla car in orbit my arse...did you not see the video?

NASA has outsourced its entire hoax making machine over to Felon Musk to remove any Government accountability.

Space X is still NASA since the deal was signed for them to supply the hoax that is the ISS.

Ive seen nothing to make me even consider any of this space stuff is real.

buddsy

If the ISS is not real, then what have I been able to watch flying across the night sky?

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I've come to the conclusion that Buddsy is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by Bibs.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I love this and I'm sure Leonard Nimoy would have liked it as well.

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Disassemble, truck, reassemble?

• 1 year later...