Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine - Page 5 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine

7 hours ago, Enfield said:

We should be able to work together and get them all shipped to one address over here and split them over here, might save a bit of time, money and hassle

Sounds like a plan. I'll run it past the committee as it shouldn't be hard to organize so long as @Bibs has enough left to go round! 
(I was going to place an order for a book and a few other bits from the store so can add it all to my freight and go from there - that's if we're not to late!)

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

1 hour ago, Innes Worsman said:

Apologies, I have just seen this, are there any spares left? Last to join the party?

Innes W

Me too. Not sure how I missed this. Too late?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Nope. The deadline was to get a print run ordered and there are plenty available, although it's not unlimited. As soon as the factory ask me to place an order, I'll order as many as we need :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Opportunity missed @Bibs

limited print run I'm afraid @C8RKH - but luckily we have some trade-in ones at £25..... I know how much he'd like that Porsche gt3 analogy :rofl:

Only here once

Oh shi...............t.  :scared:Hardly been on Forum lately between work and new build house. In one hand good thing as build now going ahead.  In another a complete pain as we seem to have lost our lives to the project.   Just read this so if still an operchancity for one please add me as well. :thumbsup:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Me too please. I've been driving around in France with a group of Lotus drivers and nearly missed this.

By the way Ann's Elan will have covered 5000 miles since we got it. Another week in the Loire valley starting Monday

A faultless performance with over 140,00 miles on the clock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Luc2000 said:

Just saw this on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LotusCars/photos/a.138919886152465.25793.135849009792886/1279354945442281/?type=3&theater 

Will there be some sort of distribution through TLF, or should I email Lotus? Just asking since I added my name to the list above :)

I've heard nothing from them since my last posts. I'd prefer it if you'd ordered direct as this is quite a bit of hassle, buying & paying for them all, collecting payment, packaging each one and working out postage all over the world. Please bear in mind Lotus have offered no margin on these so I'd be doing all this for free during my work time. 

16 minutes ago, NW76 said:

Hi Bibs,

when are these supposed to be shipped? and how do I pay? ;-)

Cheers

Norbert

As per above, I've had no further communication from Lotus regarding this. 

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I got in touch with Lotus yesterday via the email link. Nice response today. Sounds like they have had a deluge of interest which has to be very good news for the brand indeed.

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I also emailed and got a polite response saying they were overwhelmed by the response. Hopefully I will get one. :) 

It's getting there......

Andy at Central Lotus ordered 50 and hasent heard anything since, we are down for one copy.

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430