Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine - Page 11 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, Bibs said:

Last of these have all been shipped now so if you want a copy, please either see if your local dealer has any or go to Lotus direct. 

:( No answer to my problem with the shop so haven't been able to order one - bit disappointed as I was on the original list and have raised this several times without a reply.  Know you're hugely busy mate but feeling a bit ignored.

• Like 1

They've all been sent. I don't keep a track of the date all 150 packages shipped out, I'd lose the will to live. They're all sent franked so have a return address should there be any problems and I've not had any back. If yours hasn't turned up 28 days after your order date (as per the shops terms you agreed to), I'll send another mate. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

3 hours ago, Bibs said:

They've all been sent. I don't keep a track of the date all 150 packages shipped out, I'd lose the will to live. They're all sent franked so have a return address should there be any problems and I've not had any back. If yours hasn't turned up 28 days after your order date (as per the shops terms you agreed to), I'll send another mate. 

Thanks 

Mine arrived this morning. Good stuff. Thanks to Bibs for his great effort. That was about the fastest shipping of anything from Britain to Denmark, ever.

Now, if only the same would happen to parts for a certain 112cm tall car with pop up headlights and magnolia leather interrior, being bright red...

In fact, I think that Bibs is the man for the task.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM
On 03/11/2016 at 12:52, Bibs said:

Sorry @TomE. I've sent you my copy in the post today, buy me a bacon butty some time.

You're a very lovely man and I'll ignore what the others say about you :wub:

Not sure when I'll next be at Newlands (off to Australia tomorrow till Christmas for work) but will buy you that butty when I next see you :thumbup:

Well some parts of far flung bonnyScotland anyway. 15 miles away we still have the post :P........... Much ass grassy arse.  My hat and mag arrived today - thanks. :thumbsup:  No thanks to the postie who managed to force the lot through the bloody letterbox though and has bent but thankfully not ripped the mag :rant:

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

Mine come ages ago - looks great - I've flicked through the pictures and when I get time will read the wordy bits...... looks ace though :animier:

Only here once

1 hour ago, stephenwhyte said:

Still nothing has arrived here in far flung bonny Scotland......:(

Stephen, I was just trying to send you a refund for the inconvenience, however the reason you've not received the mag is that you never placed an order mate...

5456325291278336.png

As I don't check when I post each envelope, I don't usually check that you've done something you said you did so assumed you'd placed your order correctly. You not made a payment or had any order confirmation or shipping emails nor did you agree to the terms I mentioned above, as you've not completed the order process. 

I'm getting another couple of dozen delivered next week if you'd like to try again. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I bought the "Celebration of a Supercar" DVD from Lotus Esprit World on 14th October.....clearly forgot about it and then mixed that up with the purchase (or lack of!!:blush:) of the magazine - my sincerest apologies.

Off for a massive slice of humble pie now........:blush:

edit : now ordered.......properly this time! What a muppet!!:lol:

• Like 1

Sorry to be a pain but still not received mine Bibs. :(

Have confirmation email and funds have been taken from my account. Arg!

• 5 weeks later...

Sad to say, it's been more than 28 days since I ordered my copy and thr shop shows it as having ben sent but it hasn't turned up yet.  Bibs, if you are going to try sending me another copy, can I pay tot upgrade to a more reliable form of shipment?  Looks like the postal service can't be trusted.  Thanks!

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...